Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 Newcomer (1)
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 70 double update!Next chapter: Chapter 72 Complaint
Concubine De was very satisfied with Nanjia's performance and couldn't help but talk to her more.

"Of my two sons, the fourth son has a cold and rigid temperament, but he is stable, and I feel very at ease. Only the fourteenth son has never been certain. He usually refuses to obey the discipline of the fourth son. He is so reckless and reckless, and I don’t know when he will stop me from worrying about him."

After hearing this, Nan Jia thought that it would be better to be like the Fourteenth Master. Crying children are fed by milk. The children that parents love the most are usually the ones that cause the least worry.

However, he still said modestly: "It's because our master is too strict. He treats the Fourteenth Master as a child who has not grown up and needs to be protected. Last time, the Fourteenth Master mentioned that the little brother in the family was not in good health. Our master He reprimanded the Fourteenth Master and said why he had delayed the child for so long by not telling him earlier."

Listening to Nan Jia's description, Concubine De was not only not angry, but was extremely pleased. The fourth child can be angry with the fourteenth because of this matter, which is not a sign of being close to this younger brother. This is because Shi Shi and Honghui Hongyao are treated together, so they are so worried!

So she immediately made an excuse and said: "If I want to see it, Old Fourteenth should also be scolded. I followed Laojiu and the others all day long and didn't care about my son."

Nanjia listened for a long time to Concubine De's comments to Master Fourteenth. Complaining like it was true or false, he estimated that the time was almost up and took the initiative to ask, "The queen called me into the palace today, but what do you want

to tell me?" "I do have something to tell you." Concubine De said slowly. "Last year in the general election, I selected two princesses for the fourth child. They should have entered the government last year, but your family has been uneasy, so it has been delayed for so long. No, until now, even Long Live Lord I've asked about it."

After hearing this, Nan Jia asked with some uneasiness: "Empress, why did this matter alarm the emperor? But our master..."

Nan Jia was mainly afraid that there would be something wrong with Yinzhen's errands that Kangxi would not be able to do. Satisfied, he took advantage of the topic. Everyone knew that their eldest brother was in trouble, so why did they choose this time to mention the new person entering the house.

Concubine De patted Nanjia's hand comfortingly and whispered: "You kid, why are you so timid? Don't make random guesses. It was an adult from the Niugulu tribe who brought the message to the Imperial Palace the day before yesterday. In front of the emperor, he asked when the girl who pointed out the fourth child in his family would leave the cabinet.

The emperor then remembered the election last year and ordered me to investigate. Only after this investigation did I know that the Niu Gulu family The girl is only fifteen years old this year, which is not too old. However, the girl from the Geng family is already seventeen years old this year and is about to reach her flowering stage. If she doesn't enter the house, she will be delayed. That's why I summoned you to come here for discussion."

Nanjia became more and more confused as she listened to Concubine De's explanation.

Yinzhen's one Royal Baylor only accepted two Geges, so there was no need to spend so much effort. Furthermore, the two princesses that Concubine De pointed out to Yinzhen were not from high family backgrounds. Generally speaking, if such a woman can enter the Baylor Mansion, no one will be afraid of it, so why would there be rumors that she is afraid of delaying the flowering period.