Restlessness

It's been seven days, Haseena has not come either school or tuition.Kasrishma and Santosh are trying to get the news of her from her maternal uncle but it's vein .His house has also been totally locked for last 7 days.

Flash back:
Karishma had been waiting for Haseena near the pond of a secluded woods with a book which Haseena had  wanted in that morning. Thirty minutes had passed but the later did not come yet.Karishma was walking to and fro in worry.She was becoming restless with each passing minute .She decided to wait for some more time sitting on the stairs of the pond .

She was looking at the setting sun .The saffron hue of the slanting rays were casting beautiful shadows on the water of that very pond .The sky was slightly tinged with yellow and orange and the flock of birds were returning to their respective home.A soothing breeze was doing magic on Karishma's restless state.

When Karishma was totally lost in the serenity of the surrounding, suddenly two arms wrapped her with a bone crushing hug from behind.Within a flash ,Karishma got alerted as it was the first time when Someone was hugging her like that.It was also surprising for her as the person was none other than her bestie Haseena who never do or show any likeness towards such gestures .And today,She is hugging her so immensely.

"Kya hua Haseena?Tumne itni der lagadi ane mein.Charotaraf andhera hone wala hai avi ye jagah safe nahi hai pata hai na tumhe.To itni der se kyun intezaar karwaya hume??"-Karishma
asked .

But the later was not answering and even did not show any sign to break the hug.After sometimes ,some hot drops made Karishma realised that the latter one was crying. She gradually broke the hug and made Haseena sit beside her on the stairs and started to pat her back holding her in her side hug.

After a twenty minutes of good crying  session, finally Haseena spoke,
" Tum gussa ho humse Karishma?Hum tumhe itni der wait karwana nahi chahti the.Lekin kya kare aaj hi Ammi aye hain gaoon se.O hume ane dena nahi chahti thi.Bohut muskil se aye hai."

Understanding her reluctance ,Karishma replied,"Thik hai yaar.Main gussa nahi hoon tumse bas tumhari chinta ho rahi thi .Per tum ro kyun rahi thi yaar.Kya ho gaya hai tumhe?"

Haseena told after wiping her tear marks,"Hume laga tum gussa karke chale jaoge itni der jo kardi humne.Aur Humari Dadu ki tabiyat ekdam bigadh gayi hai  bachne ki koi umeed nahi hai .Isiliye hum ro pade."

Karishma: Sab thik ho jayega yaar.Dadu thik ho jayenge.Ayse roya maat karo.Mujhe bilkul achha nahi lagta.

Haseena: Hum kabhi rote hain kya? Aaj thoda samhal nahi paye khudko.Tumto  jante ho na Dadu humare kitne karibi hain dil ke.

Karishma: Achha thik hai.Ab chalo yahan se chalte hai.Nahi to koi jangli janwar a jayega.

Haseena:Han chalo Ammi vi intezaar kar rahi hongi humare liye.

They were about come out of the woods When Karishma noticed a medium sized jackal was about to leap towards them,she immediately grabbed Haseena's wrist and pulled her towards her and with a sudden jerk they became disbalanced and fell upon the ground ,Haseena  on top and Karishma under her slender figure.Fortunately the jackal ran away from there without doing any harm.And there,the two besties were feeling awkward with their proximity and increasing heartbeats. After a few moments, both stood up helping each other and went to their respective home without even a single word as both were gasping their embarrassing moment with the other one.

Flashback ends.

       From the day after that evening, Karishma is dying to see Haseena.But Haseena is not here.May be she is in her home.But Karishma has no idea of her original house address as the latter never told her about her native village.

On the eighth day, Karishma is sitting on their English tuition room looking towards the open courtyard of their teacher's house.And a very known figure gently appears in front of her in a nice baby pink salwar.A smile gently creeps in Karishma's face.............

What will happen now?Wait until next update.keep supporting and do comment to express your reading experience.❤️❤️

Note:In the next parts Haseena will be Hasi and Karishma will be Krishu for the shake of story.