Blooming bond of love, affection and care ❣️ (Last part)

It's been two days since that night of intimacy and Krishu and Hasi were ready to fill up the vacant places of their lives with each other's certain amount of love and affection.While Krishu was trying her best to erase the wounded scars of her beloved's heart with her utmost attention and Hasi was emerging herself merrily in the healing process.

On such a morning, the duo was spending sometime in Krishu's bedroom with their academic books.

Krishu was sitting on the chair beside her study table and she was solving some organic equations and Hasi was sitting on the bed with her Geography Book in order to prepare herself for the upcoming finals but her mind is disturbed with her inner turmoil how long she could survive under the shade of Krishu's love.

Is it possible to forget everything so easily?

Is it easy to tolerate the unbearable pain what you have received from your close ones?

Is it normal to rely upon the bestie who know you are homeless and helpless?

Haseena 's POV

Krishu aap kab tak ayse hume samhal te rahengi.Humare aapni ne hi humari sath nahi diya. Aur hum hai ke aapse umid lagay baithe hai. Akhir kyun humare naseeb mein hi aysa likha tha. Hume aap ke pyar par pura bharosa hai lekin yeh samajh kya hume Khushi khusi jine dega. Kya hum sach mein aapke pass rahe payenge har din itni sukoon se. Aap ko nahi pata Krishu hum aapse kis had taq mohabbat kar baithe hai.Lekin fir bhi hume dar hai kahin kisi morh par aap ne humara saath chhod diya humse muh modh liya toh hum khud ko kayse sambhalenge. Kya sach mein hum aapke pyaar ke layak hai? Kaise khud ko tasalli dein ke aap Hume kabhi chhod kar nahi jaoge. Abhi toh aap hi Mera sab kuch ho. Aur kisi pe bhi hum bharosa nahi kar payenge. Aap please hume chhod kar maat Jana.
                       POV ENDS

  Without turning back Krishu realised that she was being watched by Hasi. She turned her head to find out the truth behind her and she was hell-confused after finding Hasi looking at her but lost somewhere as she had an empty gaze.She could bear any kind of physical pain but Hasi's empty eyes is something else which she could never tolerate so she got up and stood in front of Hasi. She waved her hand near Hasi 's face but her expression was unchangeable and unreadable.Being an impatience person, she finally jerked Hasi by holding her shoulder.

This action snapped out Hasi from her unavoidable thoughts. She understood that a lot of questions are coming towards her.

With raised brow Krishu enquired,

" Kahan khoi hui hai aap Mohatarma Zara hume bhi toh bataye kya chal raha hai aap ki iss demaag main."

Hasi pestered a fake smile and lied,
" Kuchh bhi toh nahi Krishu.Aap kuch jyada hi soch rahe hai. Hum toh yeh padhai man hi maan mein yaad kar rahe the."

Krishu:   
Achha isliye hum tabse samne khade hai lekin aap ko nazar nahi aye . Humare mathe par Topa likha hai kya. Aap humse jhut kahe bol rahi hai. Agar kuch dikkat hai toh sidha sidha bataiye na ayse  maan ke andar khud ki duniya kahe bana rahi hai aap.

Hasi: Aysa kuchh bhi nahi hai Krishu.Aap khamakha paresan ho rahe hai agar koi baat hoti toh hum aapko bata dete. Chaliye hatiye samne se hum dekh ke aaate hain Amma ko humari koi help chahiye ya nahi.

She rushed out quickly to avoid further interrogation but her angry bird was not satisfied with her reply as she was well aware of her habit of keeping secrets in her mind. She chose to head towards terrace to get some fresh air.