Getting back the peace

Beholding the serene beauty in front :

Karishma's pov:
  Ye gulal banke aapka yun hi samne ana kahin jaan na lele humari ,aap sirf pyaar nahi hain puri sukoon hai humari.Maloom nahi tha aap itni katilana lagti hogi ayesi libas mein,Aap sirf dost nahi Gul hain humari.

After entering through  the front door the person sits beside Karishma.

Who is she?Yes ,She is Haseena.Karishma's Hasi.She is looking here and there but not uttering anything or not looking directly towards her Krishu(Karishma). From her gestures, it is clearly visible that she is in a great dilemma how can she start a conversation with the volcano beside her who is going to blast at any moment.

On the other hand,Santu who is sitting in front of Haseena,asks her in a low tone:
Kahan gayi thi tum Haseena. Pata hai hum kitni bar dhunde ki koshis ki tumko.

Haseena signaled her to keep quiet by keeping her inedex finger on her lips.

After their class,all the students start to get out of the house of the teacher.But the trio is sitting  still on floor collecting their notes regarding upcoming exams.

Haseena's pov:
Pata nahi hum kayse manayenge Krishu ko. Ye to muh fulay bethe hai.Ya Allah!Aaj aapki hi rahem hume inke gusse se bacha sakta hai.

After collecting all necessary notes,Karishma hurriedly collects her staffs in her school bag and storms out from there taking her bicycle within a few minutes. Haseena is looking helplessly at her retreating figure.

Santosh:Bohut gussa hai tumse.Tumne bina bataye nahi jana chahiye tha.Pata nahi ab o tumse baat karegi ya nahi.

Haseena:Hum majboor the Santu.Dadu ab iss duniya mein nahi rahe.Abbu bhi sadme mein the.Isiliye gaon se lautne main der ho gayi.Usse hum mana lenge tum chinta maat karo.Filhal hum chalte hain.

Biding Santosh good bye,Haseena is walking back to her maternal uncle's house.It is spring time and the fields are empty but various birds are twittering in the trees.Suddenly, she sees Karishma who is standing under the large banyan tree beside the graveyard which is their favorite place to find some peace out of their busy study life.

Taking quick steps,Haseena reaches there.
Hasi:Tum yahan?Ghar kyun nahi gaye?

Karishma turns her back toward Haseena but replies nothing.

Hasi:Hum tumse baat kar rahe hain Krishu jawab do.Ayese chup maat raho.Hume jitna chahe daant lo par ayese chup mat raho na.Plz  plz humse galti ho gayi hai hume maaf kardona.

Haseena is on the verge of crying when Karishma finally turns back and quietly coming near the latter, she hugs her tightly and starts crying.

Krishu:Tum bohut buri ho.Bohut buri.Ayse bina bataye kahan chali gayi thi.Mujhe kitni tension ho rahi thi tumhe maloom bhi hai.Kamse kam ek chitthi to vej sakti thi ya kisi ko batake jati.Hum tumhare bestie na hote to kabhi bhi tumhe maaf nahi karte.

Hasi:Arre Krishu tum ayse ro maat Plz, tum hume jitna marji dant lo chahe hum ko do kantap lagado par ro mat.

Krishu: (Chuckle) Main kantap lagaun to tum to behosh ho jaogi fir Mujhe hi hospital leke jana padega.Wayse tum thi kahan?

Hasi:Pahele hume chodo to sahi fir sab batayenge.

Krishu:Nahi chhodenge aaj.Mujhe tumhari bahon mein sukoon milta hai.Pichhle saat din se main thik se kha vi na payi na so payi hoon. 

Hasi:Achha ji to ab hum tumhare sukoon hain.Kabhi bataya kyun nahi ??

Karishma realises that she has already spoken a lot abut her hidden thoughts.She somehow thinks to divert the fact.

Krishu:Mujhe kya pata tha phele.Aaj hi pata chala.Waise tum baat ko ghumao maat.Aur ye hug tumhari punishment hai.

Hasi:Humare dadu ab nahi rahe iss duniya main Krishu.

Telling this,Haseena starts crying bitterly and Karshima hugs her more tightly.

Krishu:Hume maaf kardo Hasi.Hum agar jaante to itne gussa na hote tumse.Dekho ayse ro maat na.Dadu to tumhare dil mein zinda hain na to ro maat.O jahan bhi honge bohut dukhi honge agar unki ladli Haseena ayese royegi to.Shiv ji ke waste chup ho jao.Nahi to hum bhi Dadu ke pass chale jayenge fir akele baith ke rote rehena.

Hitting Karishma's back for a number of times with both hands,Haseena finally speaks:Agli bar tumne marne ki baat ki na to hum tumhari hath Aur payr dono tod denge.

Krishu: Tum phele rona bandh karo.Fir jo maarji kar lena.Main nahi rokungi.

Both are stading under the tree's shade in each other's embrace.Both are crying bitterly. But they are finding solace in each other's arms.After half an hour of complete silence finally Karishma breaks the hug and wipes the whole face of her Hasi with the back of her hands and kisses on her forehead.

Haseena becomes totally shocked out of Kashima's act.She gradually looks directly to the eyes of Her Krishu and finds nothing but pure love for her.Somehow, Haseena becomes elated at this sudden show of affection from the latter one but keeps her tongue tight and utters nothing.

Krishi:Main dadu nahi hoon tumare.Fir bhi main aaj se koshish karungi ke kabhi bhi tumhe Dadu ki kami na mehsoos ho .

Hasi: Tumne  hi to hume harwaqt samhala hai humare bure ya achhe waqt mein. Warna hum to gaon to bohut kam jaate the apne pariwar se milne.

Krishu:Aage bhi hum hi samhalenge samjhi tum. Ek baat bataye..

Hasi:Batao...

Krishu:Ayse Gulal banke na nikla karo kahin kisi chor tumhe utha na le jaye.

Listening her praise from Karishma ,Haseena gently smiles and tells:
Bohut tareef hui humari ab baitho yahan humne tumhare liye gajar ka halwa banya hain aapne hathon se.Chakhhe dekho  Aur batao kaysa bana hai.

Krishu:Kya tumne halwa banaya hai??

Karishma is amazed finding the cooking skill of Hasi.
Haseena takes out a silver tiffin box from her bag and gives forward a spoonful of Halwa.

Hasi:yeah lo hum khilate hain tumhe.

Karishma happily accepts the food and enjoying it speaks:
Umm bohut badiya banaya hai tumne Hasi.Aaj dil bhar gaya.😘Tum bhi khao.Lao chammach do main khilati hoon.
Haseena overwhelming with  happiness readily eats from the latter one.

After a lot of chit-chat,they both bid good bye for the day and leave for their respective homes .

......To be continued.

Happy readers keep me supporting and do ⭐ and comment.