Blooming bond of love, affection and care ❣️(part one)

The evening breeze was looking around Karishma's room to watch the peaceful slumber of Karishma with Haseena upon her. The shiny moon was beaming slightly after finding them in each other's embrace with a heavenly smile on their sleeping faces.

Karishma was the Oasis in the barrenness of the desert like life of Haseena who can fulfill the thirst of love and care in Haseena 's life. Haseena was the soothing spring after painful winter in the life of Karishma. Both were besties but their changing roles in each other's lives was a different kind of journey where they were going to be more caring and empathetic towards each other.

Who would be able to say that they always fought over almost every single thing whenever they got chance?

Who would say that the duo  sometimes feel awkward whenever they talk about their feelings to each other?

Who thought that the angry and short-tempered Karishma become the most caring and dutiful person in the matter of Haseena?

Who would say that Haseena was an introvert?

Those past few days had given them the roles just different and matured than their previous versions. They didn't bother to play their new role just like good actresses  changed their nature while playing different roles.

It seems that time is moulding two amature actors into a professional ones for the course of their lives.

Who can tell what future days will show them up ?

Perhaps,they will continue their journey together forever or time will make them different ways to flow in the different zigzag ways of life?

But this moment is ready to give them the roles with each other and their each step together will bloom a strong bond between them which can never be broken internally if they will drift apart from each other's lives.

Every single person in our lives is important to mould us to our better versions but some people will never be forgotten because they engrave their image in our hearts with their unique nature and affection towards us.

The gentle breeze was stroking the cheeks of Haseena and she awoke with those gentle strokes as it was really a new experience for her as she never imagined that her Krishu's room was so airy at this hour. It was just like the perfect medicine on her wretched soul. She looked at Karishma's face with love-ladden gaze as if the most handsome person was holding her in her embrace. After drooling over her love Haseena chose to keep her head on her favourite place where the rhythm of Krishu's heart giving her the pleasure of some melodious romantic songs.

HASEENA 'S POV

Yah Allah aapki lakh lakh sukar hai jo aapne humari iss tufan bhari zindagi mein ek toh chirag veja hai joh itni ziddi tufan mein bhi hume andhere mein nahi chhoda.Iss ek chirag ki roshni hi kafi hai humari zindagi ki wajood ko kayam rakhne ke liye. Aap Hume baas itna himmat dijiye ke hum inko samajh paye aur inki jo chhupi hui khawahish hai wo pura kar sake. Humne toh kabhi socha hi nahi tha ke humare pass humare dost ke rup mein aap ne ek farishta ko vej rakhkha hai. Lekin humare rug rug mein aab inke khun daud Raha hai. Isse badi aur barkat hume chahiye? Sirf humse humari yeh ek jine ki wajah maat chhin lena humse .Agar aysa hua fir hum Aap se bohut hi khafa ho jayenge.

                  POV ENDS

Haseena gently called Karishma while looking at her just over her face and caressing her cheek with her left hand,

" Krishu uthiye aab raat hone ko hai.Aur kitna soyenge aap? Kaam se kaam hume toh chhodiye. Amma kya sochegi."

Karishma replied in sleepy  husky voice while making her grip more firm around the latter's waist,