Journey 🚃 & surpries

It was a lovely morning and the gush of wind from the open window was spreading freshness to the girls who were sleeping resting in each other's embrace.

Their smiling faces were so adorable that other people in their berth were adoring the duo in the morning breeze. It was a train journey towards their new destination.

Where they were going? Are they going away from home? Yes but not forever but for a week.The rhythmic clatter of the wheels and whistles from time to time were disturbing Krishu's sleep and she was checking her girl with peaceful smile who was clinging around her neck and some hairs were on cheeks but Krishu didn't tuck the locks behind her ear as she didn't want to make the spectators view clear.

Krishu's POV

Aap ki katilana husn ko hum kisi aur se nahi share karna chahte hai khaas kar ke jab aap humare bahon mein ayse sukoon se so rahe hote ho na tab hum na harbar fir se aapna Dil har baithte hai. Hayye kinni Soni lagti hai aap Hasi.Bholenath ji ki bohut badi kripa hai hum par warna woh din jab bhi humare jahen mein aati hai na tab tab humare rooh kanp othte hai . Humne ussdin sirf aur sirf aap ki zindagi ki wapas lane ki minnat mangi thi aur Shivji ne humari sunli.Aur dekhiye Aaj aap humare bahon mein hai.

Karishma's chain deep thoughts broke when her eyes caught Hasi was looking at her intensely though she was still in her clinging position.She whispered,

" Kya soch rahe ho aap tabse?"
Krishu exclaimed,
" Aap toh so Rahi thi na toh aap ko kaise pata chala ke hum kuchh soch rahe hai."

Hasi blurted with a naughty green,
" Woh kya hai na Krishu ke aap bhool jate ho ke hum aapki dhadkan o ki awaz se kitne wakif hai toh jab jab woh aapna speed badal leti hai tab hum samajh jate hai ke aap kuchh na kuchh toh soch rahe ho."

Krishu nodded her head in understanding way,

" Waise aap abhi uth jaiye humara station aata hi hoga."

They started to collect their belongings hurriedly and the train stopped with a jerk and Hasi got disbalanced and she closed her eyes tightly in fear of fall but felt no pain as her Krishu's hand grabbed her waist properly and Hasi found the most caring person who was always ready to save her from every fall.

Krishu: Tum thik ho na
Hasi blinked her eyes in assurance and pulled back herself from Krishu's embrace.

They both boarded down from the train and entwined their fingers and departed from the station and took an rikshaw to complete the last part of this journey.

Krishu and Hasi were standing at the front door of an old fashioned two-storied house while an old lady was doing arati with brimming eyes and they both took her blessings by touching her feet.

(The old lady was our Pushpa ji 's mother Aruna ji)

Aruna ji : Aaja andar humari ladli Krishu kabse Teri raah dekh rahi hoon.
Krishu gave her a tight hug and kiss her cheeks.
" Aa gaye na abhi hum Nani Sahiba.Abhi inse miliye yeh hai humari..."

Aruna ji cut her in mid ," Haan haan pata hai ye tumhari Hasi hai na."

Aruna ji held Hasi's chin up and kissed her forehead and Hasi felt immense gratitude towards the old soul.