Unspoken bonds💖

Karishma and Haseena were lost in their world of peace and warmth.Though they were broken inside but the touch and the affection of each other were enough to erase their unbearable pain to a little extent.

Both of them knew that their unspoken thoughts were transported to each other with just mere touches which were far more effective than those medicines.

Haseena was still confused how she was alive till now. But she had not enough courage to ask Karishma about anything as she was afraid of what would happen next. Her angry young girl would be the worst devil 😈 against those who conspired to separate them unknowingly.

Hasi wanted to realise from the heart beats what was going on in her Krishu 's mind. But it seemed not so simple as it was in a perfect rhythm as always. Krishu was noticing all the silent 😶 affairs of Hasi.

Krishu: Aap kyun khamaka humare dhadkan o ke pichhe pade hai Hasi. Hum abhi kisi bhi tarike se gussa nahi hai aapse.

Hasi: Aap hume dant rahe hai Krishu. Hume bohut Darr lag raha hai aap humse gussa karenge.Hum ne ye sab kuchh kar diya bina kuchh soche samjhe.

Krishu: Hum aapse bilkul bhi gussa nahi hai aur aap se gussa honge bhi nahi aap itna sochiye maat. Aur Jo kuchh bhi hua hai isme àapki koi bhi galti nahi thi . Bas dukh isiliye hai ke aap ko agar kuchh ho jata toh hum kaise jite aapke Bina ye baat aapne ek bhi bar nahi socha.Ekbar bhi nahi yaad ayi humari aapko boliye na.

Hasi : Hum kuch sochne ki halat mein nahi the Krishu. Hume uss waqt Jo sahi laga humne wohi kar diya. Aap Hume galat maat samjhiye.

Haseena started to breathe heavily. Karishma took her on her lap and made her calm by stroking her back.

Krishu: Hasi tum itna stress maat lo hum tumse bilkul bhi gussa nahi hai. Hum kahe tumko galat samjhenge.

Haseena was staring at her
Krishu 's dark eyes which were deep with love and affection for her.

Hasi : Aap sachmuch humse gussa nahi ho na.

Krishu( looking back into her eyes): Hum aapse bilkul gussa nahi hai bachche aap khamakha darna bandh kijiye hum aapko kuch nahi kahenge. Abhi hum bahar jayein fir sab aapse mil payenge.

Hasi : Nahi aap kahin nahi jayenge hume chhod kar.Aap chale jayenge toh firse hum akele ho jayenge. Hum akele nahi lad payenge sab se.

Krishu: Aap shant ho jaiye bachche hum kahin bhi nahi jayenge aapko chhod ke. Aap so jaiye humare gaud mein aap ko aram ki sakht jarurat hai.

Hasi: Pakka na Krishu .

Krishu: Haan baba pakka hum yahin hai dekho. Tum so jao bachche.

Karishma made her sleep after a lot of efforts and understood that the doctor was completely right that Haseena needed a lot of care and warmth and deep affection and Karishma was ready to do anything for her love 💕.

Everyone outside the door were listening their conversation and were shocked that Haseena was in such a severe mental trauma where her only trust was on Karshima so they chose to stay outside waiting for Karishma to come out.

After half an hour when Karishma was assured that Haseena was in deep slumber so she lied her gently on the bed and came outside.She saw that everyone was eager to talk with her. She indicated everyone to sit.

Karishma: Hume aap logon se bohut jaruri baat karni hai.Pls aap sab humari baat ko samajh ne ki koshish kijiye ga.

All nodded in yes.

Karishma: Baat ye hai ke aap log sab humse bade hai Santu ke ilawa par hum jitne samajh paye hai Hasi ko sirf hum hi  handle kar sakte hain abhi kyun ke O aur kisi se milna bhi nahi chahti hai. Toh bahetar hoga aap Arman uncle aapne Ghar chale jaiye aur Santu tum bhi uncle aur aunty ko leke Ghar jao. Hum aur Amma yahan rahte hai .Jab Haseena ko discharge milegi taab hum usko humare Ghar le jayenge.