Compassionate Tranquility

"Aham... aham..mm Kya hum andar asakte hai?"

Cheetah was standing at the door of the cabin with a mischievous smile looking at our lovely Hasi who was in the z category security of Krishu's arms and her head was on her Krishu 's chest which was playing Beethoven's Sonata as her ladylove loves to listen the melody of her rhythmic beats.Karishma's eyes were closed as she felt herself contented at that moment after a lot of stress, anxiety and fear of losing after last night.

Cheetah's slight call broke their trance.Karishma saw her and with fake anger burst out ,

" Ama Cheetah tum andar ake firse bahar jakar fir Jake permission le rahe ho andar aneki."

Cheetah (shockingly):
Aapko kayse maloom hua dii ke humne aysa Kiya?Aapki toh ankh band thi.

Karishma: Kaan toh band nahi the na aur tumhare chappal ki ghasitane ki awaz se hi hum samajh Gaye the ke Cheetah Maharaj aye hai.

Cheetah: Bohut achha kiya. Abhi aap logonka romantic scene khatam ho gaya toh lunch kar lijiye Amma ne yeh tiffin mein veja hai.

Haseena was listening all this with her same position but this comment made her a little shy and she tried to get down from her human teddy but her teddy nodded in no.

Karishma signalled Cheetah to open the tiffin on the bed and warned him,

" Age se ayse majak karne se pehle kisse kar rahe ho dekh bhi liya Karo.Aur humare romance mein tumhari kahe Lanka lag rahi hai."

Haseena whispered in her ear,

" Arre Krishu ye aap kya kar rahe hain.Aap toh dant ke nikal jayenge aur woh hume chidh ayega."

Karishma listened her whisper just like a newlyweded husband 🤭 and warned Cheetah,

" Agar tumne Hasi ko age se chidaya toh humse bura koi nahi hoga."

Cheetah nodded in yes with a slight smile as she knew that her sister is always caring for her bestie since her childhood and he also wanted to learn this care and protectiveness from her elder sister as she is his real life Hero who always there to support him in every step of his life.

Cheetah left after informing that he had to return home and Karishma started to feed her Haseena.

Hasi: Aap Hume khila Rahi hai Krishu aur khud kaal se bhukhe hai toh khud kyun nahi kha rahe hai?

Krishu : Humne subah khaya tha aur tumhare khane ke baad hum khayenge.

Hasi: Achha kya khaya tha aapne?

Krishu: woh ... Aa...mm ...ek glass pani .

Haseena knew that her Krishu forgot everything in the world if something happened to her Hasi. So she confirmed that again and took a morsel to feed her caring bestie aka lover Krishna ji.

Krishu: Hasi Aap ko khilane ko kaun kaha hum khud kha sakte hai.

Hasi: Aapni muh kholiye aur aap na yeh bhaukal baad mein dikhana abhi Khali pet bhaukal maat dikhaiye.

Karishma accepted that morsel without further banter as she was happy as her Hasi always cared for her and felt her unsaid words.

After lunch, Karishma offered Haseena the prescribed medicines but her Hasi interrupted,

" Yaak itni sari dawai hume khani padegi. Hum nahi kha sakte bohut kadwi hai aap doctor se kahiye na hum bilkul thik hi toh hai."

Krishu: Hasi bachche abhi ayese zidd maat karo khalo warna tum jaldhi thik nahi ho paogi aur ghav bharne time lagega.