Blood bond

" Ka ....ri....sh...ma aaaaa...... "

Santu shouted  on the top of her voice and this one was enough for Karishma to open the door of her room and dashed downstairs as she was wide awake for her restlessness and putting down some of her midnight thoughts.

She was shocked to the core after she saw the devasted state of Santosh who was weeping profusely and having hiccups in the middle of her sobs and her mother was standing like a statue balancing her along the door.

Karishma took the glass and poured some water and made Santu drink some water.Then she asked,

" Bolo, Santu kya baat hai? "

Santu only mumbled,

" Ha ....see...na"

Karishma's every cell got alarmed at this mere name. Her expression changed and a cold current moved along her spine. Her facial muscles stiffened. She held Santu' s shoulder and jerked a little and roared,

" Age bolo Santu kya baat hai? Kya hua hai Hasi ko? Kahan hai wo?"
Before Santu could utter anything more a voice came from the door.

" Hum batate hain Karishma."

Karishma saw that the owner of the voice was Arman and his expression seemed that a midnight nightmare had awoke him from his sleep.

Karishma urged,

" Boliye na Arman uncle kya baat hai? Aur Haseena Kahan hai? "

Arman: Tum humare sath chalo beta warna Haseena ko bachana muskil hai usse khun ki sakta jarurat hai . Abhi humare pass time Kam hai.

Karishma turned towards her mother and snapped her in her senses.

Karishma: Amma khud ko sambhalo. Kuch nahi hoga Haseena ko hum usse kuch nahi hone denge.

Pushpa ji was at the verge of crying still she controlled her emotions and assured Krishu that she was okay.

Karishma took her bicycle as Arman would take Santu along with him and Santosh 's parents were on the way to hospital.

Karishma was paddling as fast as she could. The road was deserted and only the street lights were flickering. She was in unbreakable speed but suddenly a puppy came in the middle of the road and she got disbalanced and her cycle got skid and her left arm and knee ripped as she fell but this pain was  nothing in comparison with pangs of heart which only beated happily in the name of her love of her life. And her life was on a bed of the hospital waiting for her to reach.She sprang up and started to paddle in a Speed more than before.

Time always plays a crucial role at the hour of sorrow, anxiety and heartbreak 💔 but heals everything with its magical touch. It can heal the worst wound and it can make a barren land full with blossoming plants.Time, time and time. The clock is ticking and it is always planning to make you realise the value of your life.

At last, Karishma reached at the entrance of hospital and rushed inside after throwing her bicycle there.She asked the receptionist about Haseena and reached instantly in front of the Intensive care unit.She saw from the glass that Haseena was lying unconscious and her left hand was bandaged and there was the oxygen mask and a dripping was attached to her hands and several machines were beeping. It was the worst scene for Karishma, she never imagined that a day would come and she had to see her love in such a state.

Arman and Santosh reached there after a while and they went to the doctor for the sample test.And finally it was confirmed that Karishma had the same blood group. Doctor immediately got arrangments and Karishma went inside to donate her red love to the most important person of her life.