Peaceful Morning 🌄

The first rays of the sunlight was peeping through the curtains.

The morning air was in the mood of living in the essence of the room as there were two cuties on th bed  in their deepest slumber cuddling each other like the perfect pieces of a jigsaws puzzle. The serene smile on their sleeping faces was not conveying their mischievous madness of their last night. But the hidden chamber of their heart was overjoyed with each other's love and affection and their glowing aura was telling that tale.

Sometimes the small amount of care and warmth from the right person gives you a very rare kind of peace  which you always crave for but don't get until oneday that person comes and floods your anxieties and drawbacks with their deep affection, fondness and tenderness towards you.

Karishma's  sleep broke with a low knock following the call of Pushpa ji,

" Beta subah ho gayi hai.Tum dono uth jao."

Karishma responded without opening her eyes,

" Haan Amma hum jag Gaye hai. Hasi ko uthake aa  rahe hai niche."

After a while,she abruptly opened her heavy eyelids.It is heavy due to shortage of sleep and passionate outburst of the duo.

Krishu looked at her Hasi with a lovable gaze and a rare kind of shade was glimmering over her face.She gently started caressing her love's hair.

Haseena who was already awoke with the mother daughter conversation but she didn't want to miss the care of Krishu who was always gentle and caring for her at any hour of the day or night.She was waiting for her love to coo at her ears to make her awake.She was resting her head on Krishu's chest and listening the increasing beats of her heart which is her favourite music to listen.

Krishu called tenderly,

"Hasi utho bachche,dekho Suraj nikal aya hai."

Haseena cuddled her more but responded nothing.

Krishu: Haseena ji uth jaiye.Ama aap kabse itni alshi ho gayi.Jaldi uthiye aur fresh ho jaiye.

Haseena wouldn't understand why Karishma transformed the way of her calling. Though her name always makes a new melody with Krishu's uttering but she still loved to be called as 'Hasi'(The smile).She whinned,

" Humari neend Puri nahi Hui abhi taak.Aur kal raat kab soye the khayal bhi hai tumko. Aur Haseena ji kya hai haan.Hum kya aunty lag rahe hai tumhare."

Karishma smriked.She wanted to tease her more.

"Ama aapko Sona hai to soye rahiye hume to uthne dijiye hume exercise karna hai.Aap ko to napasand hai kuch bhi achha karna.Kamse kam humara routine to maat bigadiye."

Haseena retorted,

"Ek din exercise nahi karenge to koi aapki figure nahi bigad jaygi.Aur hume aapke upar hi Sona hai to chupchap lete rahiye warna hum Amma ko bata denge ke aap band darwaza ke pichhe kya kya karte hain."

Krishu : Hasi ab thoda jyada nahi ho raha matlab ab aap humko blackmail karenge. Aur kal to humne kuchh nahi Kiya aapne hi Tanta suru Kiya tha humne sirf aapka saath diya.Aap to hume hi villain bana rahi hai. Jaiye hatiye hum aapse baat hi nahi karenge.

Haseena lifted her head and looked straight at Karishma's eyes.She clutched her collars. She gently sat on her belly keeping her thighs on both sides of Krishu.

Hasi: Aap humse baat nahi karenge?

Karishma looked away another side as she was loosing her control over her passion and desire.She answered composing her increasing feelings,

" Nahi karenge. Kabse bula rahe hai aap ko. Aap hain ke uth hi nahi rahi hai. Kya sochegi Amma."

Hasi : Amma kuch nahi sochegi tum jyada soch Rahi ho.Ab gussa maat karona Krishu.Hum to roj nahi rahte hai tumhare paas.Ek hi din ki to baat hai. Kya tum humare liye itna bhi nahi kar sakte.