Chap 11

Spencer POV

"I was adopted"

The twins nodded in unison. Wow what is going on. My brothers came outside and Sam held a phone in his hand.

They looked worried. But what about.

"What's going on out here"

James asked. Tony looked at his brother as James grabbed Andrews shoulder like he is protecting him.

"We just got of the phone with Hugh"

As soon as he said that I knew what was coming.

"I have to go back now, don't I"

Both my brothers nodded and a wave of shock hit me. I shook my head and my hands were shaking with fear.

"I can't...I won't"

James came over to me and hugged me.

"Look we can go with you, you wont be taken into custody.

They just want to know what happened and then you are free"

He let go of me and the look on his face calmed me. But the only problem is...ill never be free.

"I won't be"

My brother looked at me then at Sam and then back to me.

"What you mean"

Sam asked. I looked at Darrel who nodded.

"Ok I won't be free because last year some terrible things went down"

My brothers nodded and I continued.

"What I didn't tell Hugh was that officer Pat was working with someone.

"Up until like 5 min ago I thought it was The Serpent Shadow aka Andrew.

But I thought about it and it got me thinking to what happened when the murders stopped and I stood in between Darrel and some other guy who's name is Rick.

It happened after moms funeral that they saw each other again because Rick is Darrel's brother.

I had my fair shares of murders to defend me and Darrel. It lasted for weeks and then it ended.

Hugh then wanted us to talk but I refused.

Reason why I was taking into custody.

Mom was killed by Uncle Cain, we don't know how he is related to this and we don't know why he did it..."

My brothers had a look across their face that I didn't get. They looked back and forth between each other and finally stopped to look at me.

"Why didn't you tell us"

I shook my head in disbelief and let out a frustrated growl.

"After mom died you acted like complete jerks...I'm surprised you guys are talking to me.

You both just ignored me and dad was barely home...so I was alone till Darrel became my boyfriend.

And you are asking me why I didn't tell you...it's because I thought you hated me."

They looked at me guilt written in their eyes.

Darrel put his arm around me and I could see the twins where a getting uncomfortable.

"We still need to find Rick or this war will get heavy"

Tony said matter of factly.

Darrel let go of me looking worried.

"How heavy"

They looked at each other and nodded once again in unison.

"Let just say after...there will be no town to save...no people that can be saved"

-----------------------

Comment and vote please.

I decided to continue thanx to a friend hope u enjoyed sorry it was so short.