Chap 16: Tragic Memories, Living Horrors

[This will solely be focused on Shadow's past and trauma and how she is actually feeling when she isn't around anyone, how she feels on the inside of her mind deep in her past. As far as some of yall who's been updated on hr past, she's suffered a great amount of trauma, and her forms are based on certain emotions of trauma, her pure Dark Form being the representation of guilt, sorrow, anger, hatred, corruption, and agony. Ye, very deep. Anyways, enough chit-chat, onto chapter!! This was supposed to be due long time ago, but I lost track of motivation and time TvT]

-Shadow's pov-

It's been a good 8 months with Bendy. He's been supportive of me and always knew how to make me happy when I'm feeling sad. That is.....until one day....that's when everything changed.

One day, I decided to go into the woods by myself to be alone for a bit. I took my time walking through the forest, admiring the leaves and blossoms on the trees as they fell and blew in the wind. It was a peaceful time of the day, a time to empty your mind and relax with nature around you.

I had been in the forest all day and hadn't noticed how late it was getting when night fell, but I wasn't worried, because I had an important place in mind to pay my visit to, a place that no one except for me knew....

My home.

Where all this....endless madness...endless cycles of anger and hatred....and sorrow...where this never ending war, had just begun.

As I was on my way there, I hear a sound. I stop walking as I look around, the forest was dead silent....something or...someone...was here. I was confused, but alert. I then went over in the direction the sound came from to investigate.

As I reached the location of the sound, I saw a hunter....harvesting a dead, unrecognizable corpse. Then, I see a necklace from the hunter's neck...but...it looked...oddly familiar. When the hunter moved, I got a good look at the necklace, they had a tooth of an ink demon on their necklace.

Memories that I tried to forget suddenly flood my mind as flashing glimpses of memories of when my home was overrun by demon hunters as everything burned to the ground followed by roaring fire and echoes of cries and shouting screams I'm agony and horror, glimpses of people I knew being dead and torn to shreds, even my mother with that...arrow...in her chest and back, Baxrex being among the flames of it all, he made my life a true, living, hell.

Horrific memories flood my mind and head as I was trapped in a state of panic and anxiety. I clutched my horns and head as I crouch down and silently hyperventilate, hearing my own heartbeat and my ears ringing.

I then suddenly....felt.....anger....but......it wasn't any normal feeling of anger....pure anger....the need for bloodshed, to kill....the need to destroy everything that ruined my life since the beginning.

I then lunged at the hunter as I savagely tore him apart, ripped him apart bit, by bit, limb, by limb, organ, and flesh, making his corpse beyond recognizable and a gorey mess, grabbing the necklace from his decapitated head. I then clutched onto the necklace as my fists tighten and shake aggressively.

Then, I felt my mind darken as I felt...corrupted. My eyes felt like knives were stabbing them and bees stinging them as my vision slowly goes black, and...I was no longer in control of my body.....my body starts to change into my pure dark form....but....I felt....long...tall...large...hook spikes...sprouting from my entire back and spine as I heard and felt my bones crack and pop, causing me to scream in agony and distress at the unbearable pain as my back bleeds. My head sort of shifts and elongated into a sort of a dragon look ad my canine teeth turned into large, long, and sharp fangs and my hooked claws grew sharper and deadlier, and I felt that it was hard to breath.

I was coughing, wheezing, and struggling to breath. Ink and blood filled my throat and a bit of my lungs as I could hardly breath. I even felt shakey as I felt like I was a boney corpse walking on what little energy I had left.....I was no longer.....myself.

What's happening to me...?

[I WILL ADD MORE LATER, JUST WANTED TO GIVE A HEADS UP ON WHAT'S TO COME! Tootdless- *Le hops in bed and sleeps cuz SCHOO-]