10

Lucas's POV:

As soon as I get home, I go straight to my bed.

Man, I missed this place. My bed, my parents, even the smell of my house.

My parents missed me, and yes, they still love me as they did before. Its just they're disapointed in me. Very.

Hopefully after a while, things will go back to normal. Maybe I'll be able to be friends with Farkle and Riley as before.

Maybe I can suck it up, be a man, and talk to Maya. Tell her we can just be friends. Maybe then I wont feel so empty and broken. I'll know I have her no matter what, even if we're not together.

If Maya and I can just be friends again, maybe her, me, Farkle, and Riley can be friends again.

My mood suddenly lightens, thinking of everything just being okay again.

Maya's POV:

Josh is sleeping is currently asleep on the couch, while I'm busy debating whether I should go back with Lucas,or stay with Josh.

Josh is amazing. He's cute, funny, and loyal. Lucas has cheated on me, lied to me,blamed me, and forgotten me.

But also, he was the first person to ever love me. In the end of every lie, every heart break, we forgave each other because we love each other. He killed someone because he was trying to protect me. He went to jail for me.

Lucas and I have been through everything together, yet I still dont know if we we're meant to be.

Josh on the other hand, had never blamed, lied, or hurt me. He loves me, and means it.

We've only been together a little bit, though.

This whole situation is crazy, and for some reason, I had be in the middle of it.

I think long, and hard. After a while, I make up my mind.

When I wake up, I'm taking a visit to Lucas's house.