18

Maya's POV:

*Three weeks later*

I'm sitting next to Lucas on the bench at the park. I take a look over and admire whats truly mine.

How have we come so far?

Lucas and I.. We have had our ups, and our downs.

Major ups an Major Major downs.

I feel like Lucas is the one. The one that was meant for me. My soul mate.

Hah, but who knew? Who knew it would go from hi-person-i-dont-know to sup-ranger-rick-that-i-would-never-date to hey-huckleberry-i-think-im-in-love-with-you.

I've never loved anyone more.

Okay, I did think I was in love with Josh, once- but what I get now is, I think I was more in love with the distraction.

The distraction from Lucas- and when I realized I didn't need a distraction anymore.. I let it go.

Josh is living a happy life now, though. He's got a new beautiful girlfriend, and he's heading to college with her.

As for Riley? She's still looking for that special someone. Ever since Riley and Farkle broke up she has set herself a goal: dont fall for someone unless that someone is the one you want to be with forever. She cant stand her heart getting broken- so why waste her time on guys that are just going to throw her away after a while? No matter the reason.

People do make mistakes though. Lucas has made plenty, but there's just something that wont let me let him go. No matter what. I don't know what it is, but I'm glad its there, because people change. Lucas has changed for the worse, and then for the better. But that was then. This is now.

We are inseparable. We are one, and I love it so much.

My thoughts melt away while I cherish the touch of Lucass fingers intertwined with mine. The smell off of his arm, which I'm clinging to. The sound of his steady breathing. And last but not least, the very sight of his loving face.

Lucas turns his head, looks at me and gives me a lopsided smile. "What?"

I sigh, and return a smile. "I love you Ranger Rick."

"Why, I love you too Ms. Hart." he replies and kisses me on the forehead.

Hah. Look at that.

I'm crazy for Huckleberry.

He's crazy for me too.

Who knew?

--------------

T H E E N D