Welcome to ♟️PAWN♟️

Hello, Fighters. Welcome to my fourth book "Pawn".

This is a totally separate book and have no connection with my other books.

Disclaimer : It's a TaeKook book and I don't own any of the pictures and characters which I used in this story. I collected all the pictures from google. It's a fictional story, totally based on my imagination. So please don't take it seriously and get offended. Humble request.

The celebrities I used in this story, they are my favourites and I love them a lot. I'm a huge fan of them, that's why I decided to make a story on them. Please, don't get offended for using their names and pictures in my story. This story is totally fictional and their characters have no similarities with their real life.

And, please, Do Not copy my story. It's my hardwork of day and night. Please, respect that. And if someone finds a story similar to "Pawn", please kindly inform me immediately. Thank you.(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Story contains :

B×B

B×G

Fluff

Slow burn

Romance

Mature Content

Angst

Hardships

Strong language (cursing)

Fight

Blood

Pain

If you're not comfortable with any of the above contents, then please do not read this story. And, I do not allow to make fun of the characters of any celebrity. I hope you will support and respect them equally.

Thank you for being here again and giving your precious time to this story. (。◕‿◕。)

Then, let's start...(◠‿◕)