Clash

Some new cloths and shoes had been handed to Jeongguk and Jongdae. Those items already had been arranged as per both bodyguards' measure they sent to Chang Wook.

Jeongguk did not want to wear the rich people's branded cloths but he had no choice but put them on. He just thought that he was doing it only as a duty, taking them as some uniform.

He put on the white t-shirt and a black long sleeved shirt over it which he folded to his elbows, some blue denim jeans and lastly the black timberland shoes. Jongdae also wore some grey shirt, black jeans and a pair of black reebok shoes.

After putting on the cloths in hurry and Taehyung nodding his head at them as an approval, they neared the car in which they would accompany the young master to the university. There's not much time left and they were getting late.

Taehyung stood neared the back door of his car and looked at Jeongguk. The later looked back at Taehyung thinking what he wanted to say. But Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, got impatient and motioned to the back door, with his head. Jeongguk raised his eyebrow at that.

"Open the door." Taehyung huffed, annoyed that the bodyguard did not understand anything.

Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows at the order. He looked at the door and again at Taehyung. The door was just beside the young master and it's not so hard to open a car door. Is it?

"Open it." Taehyung said, getting more annoyed with the passing seconds. Jeongguk looked at him with a blank look on his face.

"You don't know how to open a car door?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung was shocked at that, did not expect such question from a mere bodyguard.

The driver widened his eyes and looked at Jeongguk with worry in his face. He never heard any servant, driver, gatekeeper or bodyguard questioning the young master of Kim household. He would have opened the car door himself but he did not dare to do anything without his young master asking him to do.

"What are you asking, boy? Let me open it for young master." Jongdae first furrowed his eyebrows at Jeongguk and then proceeded to open the car door.

"Stop." Taehyung looked at Jongdae and the later immediately stopped.

"I did not ask you to do it. I asked him." Taehyung said and Jongdae gulped a little, then backed away, bowing his head a little with a 'sorry'.

"Open it. Now." Taehyung ordered this time and Jeongguk remembered the night at the club.

Taehyung was trying to break the strong facade of his bodyguard. The other one was obedient of him already, but this one had some attitude. And Taehyung would love to destroy that. These people were nothing in front of him.

"Looks like I need to talk to my dad to change my bodyguard." Taehyung sighed dramatically, looked disappointed.

Jeongguk heaved a sigh and clenched his jaw, then opened the car door. A smirk formed on Taehyung's lips and he entered the car. Then Jeongguk slammed shut the car door, startling Taehyung.

"Sorry. My hand is a bit too strong. I need to control it." Jeongguk muttered and Taehyung did not say anything, lost for words.

"Driver." Taehyung called out and the driver immediately neared the back door, then bent a little to look at his young master.

"From now on, you don't have to drive me to university or anywhere. Inform the other drivers too. My bodyguard will do it from now on." Taehyung said and Jeongguk stopped in his track.

"Uh..yes, alright. But young master-" The driver wanted to ask if Taehyung will be alright with other people driving the car, but Taehyung already understood what his driver wanted to ask.