Life is hard

The roar of people shook the whole place as they screamed like some mad men, punching their fists in the air. A wild look in their eyes and a crooked grin plastered on their faces.

"JK JK JK..."

The wild chant sent an adrenaline rush into the raven haired male's veins who was inside a big iron cage. The cage of pain, blood and probably death too. The boxing/fighting arena.

With the adrenaline rush, the male gave another powerful punch to the other male in front of him. His opponent.

His opponent backed a few steps away, losing his balance at the hard punch. His already split lips now started to leave more blood.

"COME ON, JK. JUST FINISH HIM." Another shout outside the arena got the raven head's attention and he spun around in the air, then kicked his opponent at the side of his head, taking him down fully.

His opponent fell on the floor with a thud and the raven haired male stood up straight in his place in a defensive mode, his chest heaving up and down rapidly.

"10..9..8..7..6..5..." The counting went on through the mic as the numbers showed up on a screen above.

The people also counted alongside the mic with adrenaline rush in their veins. They are not anxious of the win or lose of the fighters. They just anxious about their money. They wanted to win the bet, nothing else.

The raven haired male's gaze was fixed at his opponent who was on the floor until the last count ended and a blaring sound was heard, indicating the time up. Then the winner's face showed up on the screen alongside his name 'JK'.

The winner JK averted his gaze from his opponent and looked at the screen. His image looked powerful to him with his fists tightly tied with some straps, fists connected in front of him, staring directly into the camera, some locks falling in front of his eyes and with a fire in his eyes.

That's how they told him to pose during the photoshoot for his id last month.

He looked away from his own image, feeling uncomfortable suddenly. Suddenly, the colourful lights over his image felt like some venomous snakes who were wriggling on his photo. The bright white spotlight over his body felt like some black hole trying to swallow him up fully.

He quickly walked towards the entrance and the door opened. He climbed the stairs down from the stage and took a deep breath, then exhaled. But, he did not get more than 5 seconds to calm down as a man suddenly jumped on him, hugging him from the side.

"Wow man, JK. Again victory." The man squeezed his arm while hugging him from the side in excitement.

The raven haired male was already tired and feeling uncomfortable because of sweating too much, and now this crazy man started getting on his nerve. He glared at that man but the man did not get it in over excitement.

"Superb, just superb. I won't have to face the angry audiences again." The man shrieked in utter joy while grinning from ear to ear. Then he patted the raven haired male's back, a little too hard, not realising that he hit the bruised area.

The raven head gritted his teeth in pain and was about to curse at the man in anger, but then suddenly a bottle of water appeared in front of his face.

"Have some, man. You need it." The raven head looked at the owner of the bottle and heaved a deep sigh, then took the bottle from his hand.

"Bong-su, why don't you go to the audience? They are dying to meet you. We can't make them angry, right?" The new arrival looked at the man who jumped on JK earlier.

"Oh yeah yeah, forgot in excitement." The over excited man first widened his eyes in realisation and then grinned widely and hurriedly walked away from there.