Shock

"Wowww." Choon Hee stared at the big cinema hall in awe.

It was her first time coming to a cinema hall. The long queue of people attracted her a lot. She was excited that she would watch a movie with her samchon.

Jeongguk picked her up with his one arm when he saw the crowd of people. It would be difficult to walk her through so many people. It's Sunday today, that's why so many people came to watch movie. The morning one ended a few minutes ago and many people were walking out of the cinema hall, causing a crowd.

He checked the two tickets yesterday which he received as a gift and saw a disney movie called 'Moana'. He then googled about it and found it interesting as the main lead was a girl. Choon Hee would love it, he thought. So he decided to show her the movie. It will be start in half an hour, at 12 pm.

As they had tickets already, Jeongguk decided to enter the cinema hall. But first, he decided to buy some chips, popcorn and fruit juice. He bought them from the store of the cinema hall. Then he walked towards the hall with Choon Hee. A guard opened the door to the hall and they entered.

"Wowww..." Choon Hee looked around in awe as her eyes sparkled. Jeongguk chuckled to see her reaction.

He also looked around and was mesmerized to see the infinite rows of seats, the big screen in front of the seats, the lights and the back balcony. He never saw a cinema hall like this. He just went once in his life to a cinema hall, with his mother and elder sister when they lived in their hometown Busan. He was 18 at that time.

But, this cinema hall was in Seoul, so it's naturally looked very attractive and expensive too. If he did not have any tickets for this cinema hall, he would not have dared to come here.

One stuff member inside the hall asked him for the tickets and Jeongguk handed the tickets to him. Then the man lead them to their seats and Jeongguk saw the exact numbers on the seats which were written on the tickets. He first helped his niece to sit, then sat down beside her, putting the packets of chips, popcorn and drinks in the designated place.

Soon, people started filling the other seats. Jeongguk saw many parents bringing their children. People of different ages came to see the movie although it was a disney movie. Many adult girls and boys also came to see. That's why the worry vanished from Jeongguk's mind.

He was a bit worried thinking why his fan gifted him disney movie tickets when he was 26 already? Did the person know that he had a little girl in his family? He was already anxious about the book he received. But for now, decided to keep his worry aside and enjoy the movie with his niece. A few couples entered the hall and he was surprised a bit at the fact that couples also came to see the movie.

Soon, the wait was over and all the lights were turned off inside the hall, then the movie started. Jeongguk pulled his mask down when it was dark enough for anyone to see his face. The bruises on his lips, cheek and chin were still there, so he put on a mask when they left their house. And he tried to hide the band aid on his forehead with his hair.

He looked at his niece in between the movie and was happy to see her sparkling eyes full of awe and excitement as she enjoyed the movie. He fed her chips, popcorn and juice sometimes as she often forgot to eat because she was too engrossed in Moana's adventure.

Around 2 pm, the movie ended. Jeongguk walked out of the hall as he carried his niece in his arms because of the crowd. He did not think that he would enjoy the movie. But after a long time, it freshened his mind. His niece was very happy and was talking about the movie the whole way to the gate. Jeongguk thanked his fan in his mind.

"Are you hungry?" He asked as they walked through the sidewalk.

"Yes." She nodded her head and that's when her stomach made a noise. Jeongguk chuckled and she giggled.