The unbeatable

The black car entered the huge gate of Seoul National University and moved towards the parking lot.

Taehyung looked outside the window as his car passed many students who were walking to the big building of their university.

Some students were walking while talking and laughing among themselves, some were sitting on the benches while reading some books with earphones on. A few just sat in a circle on the smoothly trimming green grass with guitar and singing among themselves. A few sweet and cringey couples were busy here and there, talking and showing gestures of love.

A few wild boys were chasing each other and engaging in fun fights. A few playboys were showing off and trying to impress some girls here and there. On the other hand, a few girls who thought themselves as beauty queen, were sending flirty looks and gestures towards a few serious looking, hot seniors who were busy talking among themselves about the plans of their students' union body.

All were from rich families. A few of them belonged to the family of politicians, a few belonged to famous business tycoons, some belonged to the family of entertainment industry. Some were from the small businessman families but still rich. And there were many more who belonged to the family of other professions. All were rich.

Still there were a few who belonged to poor families and enrolled there with the help of scholarships.

A happy look formed on Taehyung's face. He really liked this atmosphere, his university life. A life where he was very powerful. Where everyone looked at him with respect, fear, curiosity and interest. Where he could dominate anyone he wanted to. He was always in the spotlight and he loved the attention a lot.

After the car stopped at the parking lot, the driver came out of the front and opened the back door of the car. Taehyung landed his left foot on the ground and then got out of the car in a gracious way, making a lot of passerby students turn around and look at him.

Many of them sent a smile towards him and he nodded his head with a proud smile on his lips. There, he turned to another Kim Taehyung now.

A few of them greeted him 'good morning' and he greeted back as he walked towards the building. That's when some ding sound resonated the whole area through the sound system, indicating the classes were about the start. All the students stopped what they were doing and started walking towards the building.

Although they were wild, they did not dare to ditch classes because of their parents. Their university had strict rules and they always informed about the students' wild behaviour to their parents. Still, some very wild, carefree and fearless students broke the rules often.

"May your day be bright like the sun and the enemies die from the brightness and jealousy." Suddenly someone spoke out beside Taehyung as the person put his arm on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung looked to his side and chuckled at his words.

"Hands down, Hoseok. You know I don't like it." Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Forgive me for my daring move, your highness." Hoseok released Taehyung and put his palm on his own chest, acting guilty. Taehyung shook his head with another chuckle.

"But I really liked your wish just now. May your wish come true." Taehyung grinned at Hoseok and then winked. Hoseok laughed and they walked down the hallway together.

Jung Hoseok was Taehyung's closest friend since childhood. Hoseok's father was the CEO of the largest clothing company in South Korea and that company was under DCT Group/Kim Group. On top of that, Hoseok's father was a very close friend of Taehyung's father. So, Taehyung and Hoseok grew up going to the same highschool, college and now university too.