Arrogant

"What are you trying to do, Jimin?" The low tone of the young master made everyone look at him.

Jimin, Hoseok, Jeongguk and Jongdae saw a dangerous glint in the young master's eyes.

Jimin raised his eyebrow. He never saw this look in Taehyung's eyes before. He became a little uneasy but instantly hid his expression with a smirk.

"Nothing. Just admiring." Jimin replied with the same smirk and then looked at Jeongguk again.

"What's there to admire a bodyguard?" Taehyung became irritated and stepped a bit closer.

"Uh..his strong gaze? Fit posture? Height? Uncommon aura?" Jimin looked at Taehyung as he talked and then shrugged his shoulder.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows a little at Jimin's words and then looked at Jeongguk, observing him from head to toe, trying to see what Jimin saw.

"Huh." He then scoffed a little.

"Whatever." He mumbled and averted his gaze away from Jeongguk when Jeongguk looked at him.

"What are you waiting for? Have a drink." Jimin spoke out when he saw Jeongguk still not taking any sip from his glass.

Jeongguk looked at him and then stopped a waiter and put his glass down on the tray. Jimin raised his eyebrows after the waiter walked away from there.

"I don't drink." Jeongguk said.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and Taehyung smirked at his reaction, feeling happy. But, soon Jimin hid his reaction.

"No problem. As your wish." Jimin smiled at Jeongguk as he raised his own glass in the air and Taehyung became irritated again.

"You two can go out of the hall now." Taehyung suddenly said as he looked at his bodyguards, especially at Jeongguk.

"Alright, young master." Jongdae bowed a little and walked away from there. Jeongguk did not say anything and followed Jongdae out of the hall.

"That's my bodyguard, Jimin." Taehyung turned towards Jimin this time.

"When did I say that's mine?" Jimin raised his eyebrow and Taehyung stepped closer.

"Why were you being so friendly? I never saw you being like that to a bodyguard or driver before." Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"I do it now." Jimin replied and they started a staring contest.

"Woah, woah..wait. Are you two going  to argue over a mere bodyguard?" Hoseok stepped closer as he slid his right arm between the two young masters like a referee.

Taehyung and Jimin looked at Hoseok and then huffed. They both stepped away a bit and looked at each other for a few seconds.

"Don't do that again. You looked weird." Taehyung said, reminding him not to behave like that with his bodyguard.

"Okay." Jimin replied after he looked at Taehyung for a few seconds.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jeongguk entered the gate of Kim Mansion and arrived in front of the mansion. He saw Jongdae near the fountain who was already standing there, facing the mansion.

"Good morning, buddy." Jongdae smiled at Jeongguk as soon as he saw him.

Jeongguk raised his eyebrow a little at the new nickname his colleague gave him. After he forbid Jongdae to call him kid on their first day, this is the first nickname the man used to call him today.

"Morning." Jeongguk nodded his head at his colleague and stood beside him.

After a few seconds, they heard voices coming through the open door of the mansion and soon they spotted four suited man. The men were engrossed in a serious conversation as they walked down the stairs. Their attire screamed very important persons but the man at the very front can attract anyone's attention. Jeongguk and Jongdae's eyes were fixed on those men.