Bring it on

After leaving the general ward, Chang Wook and Hoseok went back to Taehyung's room. They both wanted to know about the other person who was with Taehyung.

But, Chang Wook decided to not ask him anything in the hospital and forbid Hoseok too. Because, it was clear that Taehyung did not want to reveal anything about the secret person in front of his mother and his sister-in-law.

So, Chang Wook decided to ask Taehyung at home, in alone. Hoseok was eager to know too, so Chang Wook invited him to stay the night in their mansion. It will help to light up Taehyung's mood too. The whole ride to the mansion was silent as Taehyung sat in the passenger seat and the ladies at the back. Hoseok followed them with his own car.

After reaching home, the ladies went to their rooms after telling Taehyung to relax. And after changing into his night suit, Chang Wook came to his brother's room. There he found his brother and Hoseok, already in their night suit, sitting on the couch in Taehyung's room, having some drinks. He joined them.

"Now tell me who was with you?" Chang Wook looked at Taehyung as he leaned back on the couch after a few minutes. Taehyung looked at his brother for a few seconds, then averted his gaze away.

"Jimin." Taehyung caressed the glass in his hand with his right thumb.

"What? What what what?" Hoseok jumped up, sitting straight in his place, looking at Taehyung with a shock.

Chang Wook sighed, hearing the name and shook his head slowly, looking at his brother. He should have known better.

"He is back? When? Why did not he tell me? Why did not you tell me? And you went out with him earlier without inviting me?" Hoseok bombarded Taehyung with questions, looked upset.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, irritated at the amount of questions.

"That's the thing, Hoseok. Do you think I wouldn't tell you when he was back if I knew about it? You think I will go out with him without inviting you?" Taehyung frowned at Hoseok and the later huffed.

"Wait, wait. You two fight later. First tell me what happened exactly." Chang Wook spoke out and Taehyung looked at him.

"I was about to reach the flyover. Then suddenly a yellow lamborghini started honking from behind. I signalled them to go ahead. But then the car stopped in the middle of the road and I stopped my car. I was angry at the person, was about to confront them but then someone came out from the car and it was none other than Jimin." Taehyung said.

"What? He bought a lamborghini? On top of that, a yellow one? Haha..he is definitely trying to tease you." Hoseok laughed at the end and Taehyung glared at him, already angry that Jimin bought a yellow lamborghini to mock him.

"Then?" Chang Wook was impatient to know what happened next. Taehyung took a deep breath and started again.

"We talked a little bit and he said he came back yesterday. We decided to go to the club together and he got into his car. When I came back to my car, a van suddenly pulled up at the side of the road and four men came out. They called out my name and I was confused. I asked who they are, but then suddenly they lunged at me and then started pulling me towards the van." Taehyung said and Hoseok took a sharp intake of breath.

"I kicked one of the men's knee and he fell down leaving my arm. Then suddenly someone kicked one of the men's back and he flew forward, then landed badly on the ground. When I turned around, I found Jimin. I was shocked to see his angry look. He told me not to waist anymore time and beat them up. But, I was unsure. I never beat anyone up." Taehyung looked down at his glass in his hand.

"But when the men again lunged towards me, Jimin jumped on them. He shouted at me not to stand there like coward. I became angry at that and I don't know what got into me, I was suddenly furious at those men. I was thinking just one thing, how dare they touch me, the Kim Taehyung. The audacity of them!" Taehyung gripped his glass tightly.