Chapter 4

Taehyung looked up and said, "I'm not as perfect as I look." A hint of sadness in his voice that Jeongguk immediately picked up and slid his arm around his waist in a comforting manner. Taehyung looked up at him, surprised yet thankful.

 Taehyung stared into his warm brown eyes, which provided him with some kind of closure and protection, something he hadn't felt in a long time. He passed him a small smile, telling him that he appreciated the action and Jeongguk nodded, understanding what he meant.

 Meanwhile, Jimin was just standing there, confused at what was going on between the two. But, in his mind he was squealing with happiness at the two, having already formed a ship name for the both of them.

"You two look so good together," Jimin spoke up. Taehyung just rolled his eyes and said

 "You need to stop watching those Thai BL Dramas." 

Jimin just chuckled and continued to fangirl about the series he recently watched, "My School President". Eventually, the bell rang and Jimin halted his speech on why GeminiFourth is such a cute couple. (If you watch bl's and have watched MSP you're my soulmate and ily)

The class settled down and the teacher started teaching. Jeongguk and Taehyung hold hands throughout the lecture, Taehyung not wanting to let go and Jeongguk feeling happy he could be of some help to calm Taehyung down. 

Taehyung found some kind of new energy and somehow powered through to lunch. So, when the period before lunch ended, he let out an exasperated sigh and set down his pen. At the same time, Jeongguk screamed beside him 

"Fucking finally, I am starving. Taehyung let's go." He grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him towards the cafeteria. 

But once he got there, he was clueless as to what to do and how to get food. He was lost but was too shy to ask Taehyung. Taehyung noticed the lost look on his face and asked in a soft voice 

"Do you know how to get food?" Jeongguk shyly shook his head and bit his lip. He said

 "I was homeschooled up till now so I don't know how this works. Sorry." 

"You don't need to apologise, it's okay I'll help you, that's what friends are for, Now, come on I need to get food inside my stomach, I'm starving" 

They got their food and sat down at an empty table. Jimin joined them a while later and started gushing about his boyfriend, Yoongi. Jeongguk suddenly interrupted his rant and asked "Yoongi? As in Min Yoongi?" 

"Yes, Min Yoongi why do you know him?" 

Jimin asked confused. Jeongguk explained how Yoongi and he had met online and had been talking for a while. Jimin promised to make them meet once and they continued talking and eating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kinda fell of the earth but i'm back

sorry for keeping u waiting and i'll be regularly updating now

and lastly, ILY and stay safe ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

~ RINNIE