CHAPTER 18

~ A few years later ~

Several years later, Jeongguk and Taehyung graduated. Jeongguk pursued his passion for music by auditioning for HYBE, a popular music label, and was selected as one of their top idols. Taehyung, on the other hand, inherited Jeongguk's mother's tech company and became its rightful heir. Meanwhile, Minji was in ninth grade and starting to see why many people despised school.

 Despite her attitude, she still managed to maintain good grades, which made Taehyung extremely proud. Yoongi and Namjoon also worked as producers for HYBE, helping Jeongguk produce his hit songs. 

Taehyung convinced Jeongguk's father to hand over his company to Jimin, whom he believed competent. Surprisingly, Jeongguk's father didn't require much persuasion and saw Jimin's potential. As a result, Jimin became the heir to his father's clothing company. Both businesses were thriving, holding top positions in Korea, while Jeongguk's parents retired and travelled the world.

"JEONGGUKIE, I'M HOME!" a voice boomed through the house. 

Taehyung placed his bags on the couch and hurried up to Jeongguk's studio. 

"Come out of your hole now, Ggukie. I know you've been here all day." He said as he spun the chair around and kissed his boyfriend. 

"You know what, I wasn't gonna listen to you, but if I get another kiss, I'll consider it." Taehyung chuckled as he closed the gap between them.

His soft lips moved against Jeongguk's chapped ones as they moved in sync. He helped Taehyung out of his chair and gently guided him to the bed, where he laid him down. Jeongguk swiped his tongue against Taehyung's bottom lip, asking for permission to which Taehyung happily complied. 

He explored the damp cavern, tracing his tongue around, tasting every nook, as the air suddenly grew hot. Jeongguk pulled away as they were both out of breath and dipped his head down, leaving open-mouth kisses all over Taehyung's neck which had Taehyung softly moaning under him. 

He placed a kiss on the juncture between Taehyung's neck and shoulder, which he knew was his sweet spot and spent some time creating a hickey while whimpers escaped Taehyung's mouth at Jeongguk's action. Jeongguk began unbuttoning Taehyung's shirt and slowly moved down to his torso, planting soft kisses near his sharp collarbones.

As the night deepens, their bodies move in unison, dancing to the rhythm of their love. They become one, each movement a symphony of passion as they lose themselves in the magic of the moment.

Taehyung was lost in the depths of despair, darkness had enveloped his life. But then Jeongguk appeared like a shining star, illuminating his path and leading him towards a brighter future. With every passing moment, Taehyung found himself irresistibly drawn to Jeongguk - not just as a saviour, but as the love of his life. 

Jeongguk had not only saved him from the darkness, but had become another reason for his existence, the one who filled his heart with hope and purpose, and who made every day worth living.

To Jeongguk, Taehyung was more than just a lover - he filled a void in his heart that had been painfully empty for years. From the moment they met in class, Jeongguk was irresistibly drawn to Taehyung, and as they became close friends, that attraction blossomed into a love that was passionate and ardent.

 Taehyung was everything that Jeongguk needed in his life - kind, caring, and endlessly romantic, Taehyung was all the right things in his life. He cherished every moment they spent together, and was determined to hold onto him forever.

 He cherished every moment they spent together, and was determined to hold onto him forever

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now i'm sad that this book ended BUT 

I'M WRITING A NEW BOOK!! q(≧▽≦q) 

I'll be posting the first chapter soon so please look forward to it 

if you liked this book, please don't forget to vote and comment 

and lastly, ILY and stay safe ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

~ RINNIE