Got Isekaied....Again!?

Yo! <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠↗
My name's Arthur, i currently live in Earth 2138, well right now that is cause right now I will once again get Isekaied. That's right guys your boy here was reincarnated and now live in a world where A game Called Yggdrassil will make you the God of all beings if you just stay till it shuts down.

Quite easy right? And it was.
I got reincarnated or i guess transmigrated in a body 1 year after the release of the game. And till now I have been grinding like crazy.

Let's talk of all the achievements I got from it.
I managed to secure 20 world items for myself 10 form the Big Twenty itself. I also have an extra 2 world items coustom made for me from the Generous and Almighty Devs.You ask how? We'll that's a talk for another chapter.
And I also founded a guild ,The Guild Of Orion, a heteromorphic guild of 5 members. We were the 3rd ranked guild there was and our guild was in Svartalfheim, the realm was cold Misty and dark and home to dark elves and other dark creatures.

My guild is like a mix between the tallest sprirally tower and a castle which has 11 floors. 8 are on the ground and above. 2 are underground deep in the crust and the last is in a different dimension accessible through the 9th floor.
[The banner is the Guild, just the central part]

For each floor we have 10 floor gaurdian and the Gaurdian overseer to manage the castle management.

Untill the game ended, no guild has ever penetrated till the 5th floor and I am quite disappointed about it...never got to act my chunni Demon Lord greats the heroes in his throne room role. Oh well, I'll do it in the new world anyways.

What else what else....
Oh! We also made contact with The OG AinzOoalGown, it was fun exchanging talks, and spars. Out of the 41, I loved bukubuku, pero, tabula, touch me and momonga the most...well, could be the bias from a fan I guess.

I also suggested that Momonga add a simple flavour text that the denizens of Nazarik will accept the Players from outside the guild as long as they are not human... didn't need much persuasion, just saying that it was chunni roleplaying got it accepted.

So ,now if Momomga still gets transported as usual then I can rest a little bit assured that a certain love sick succubi doesn't come for my neck. I added little cause you can never be too sure with those guys, yanderes are scary and A Demonic Yandere even more so.

So now here I am.. seated on the throne of the dragons waiting for the countdown to end and start a new countdown for a new life in a new world.

00:00:56

00:00:57

3D Pov

In a grand and imposing throne room.
The room was adorned by gold and silver laiden chandeliers the size of a normal earth car hanging from a ceiling so tall that you could fit 5 cargo container vertically supported by large pillars of precious materials. And it's width as such that a population of a medium sized town could fit here with room for more.

And in all these grandeur, there was the majestic throne elavated to a 10 step platform. In this room, only two beings could be seen on the platform.
Beside the throne, standing dutifullywith a small smile that seems to contain all the happiness of serving the being on the throne. Medusa, a Gorgon with the racial job of Greater Basilisk. The overseer of the guardians that guard the ten floors of the castle called Deudenia.

 The overseer of the guardians that guard the ten floors of the castle called Deudenia

(The snakes are one of her racial skill so it is normally just hair)

And beside her sits the Overlord of all he residents of Deudenia...Bael Draconio Armenon or as our readers know him as Arthur.
Sitting on the throne with an air of cold and aloofness. Chin resting on his left hand looking into the distance.

 Chin resting on his left hand looking into the distance

"So the Time has come Huh...
A New Story shall be written and I shall be the Author, the Hero and It's Villain...Truly, this will be fun..kheh"

Arther says...chunningly as he grins.

00:00:59

00:00:00

00:00:01

00:00:02

┗⁠(⁠•⁠ˇ⁠_⁠ˇ⁠•⁠)→┗⁠(⁠•⁠ˇ⁠_⁠ˇ⁠•⁠)→←⁠(⁠>⁠▽⁠<⁠)⁠ノ←⁠(⁠>⁠▽⁠<⁠)⁠ノ

That's it guys, that's the prologue.
Our dear mc will get launched to tensura in a continent just for him, sponsored by the Great Author.
Anyways the personality of Our mc will mostly be prideful, cunning and destructive.

Alright then see you in the next chap!