Bael's Arrival: A Kingdom's Dilemma

A/N  In this chapter I added some parts which were generated by Chat Gpt, i wanted to know if you guys like it or not.

Now.

Enjoy

===============================

3rdPov-Gemmera, Throne Room

After 3 days of meeting Bael in his throne room, Carlos Finally returned to Gemmera and immediately requested an audience with the King.

With the revelation that the Continent they believed to be unoccupied was the Domain of a Powerful Overlord whom none know of but from the tongue of The court mage Carlos whose words None were doubtful of added a sense of Anxiety and Concern to the Atmosphere of the Throne room.

King George V, burdened by the weight of his crown, grapples with the realization that his kingdom faces an unseen adversary of unparalleled cunning.

As tensions rise within the royal court, whispers of unrest echo through the halls.

Princess Rubia: (furrowing her brow) "Something feels amiss, Father. We don't Know who this Bael is and what his motivation for lending a hand to us is.."

King George V: (wearily) "Indeed, my daughter. It seems as though a shadow has fallen over Gemmera, one that eludes even my keenest senses."

Gowlard:(clenching his fists) "We cannot afford to let our guard down, Your Majesty. Whoever this Bael is, he must have some ulterior motives"

In the opulent throne room of Gemmera, King George V, Princess Rubia, and their councilors gathered to deliberate the implications of Bael's impending visit and his offer of assistance.

Princess Rubia: "Father, while Bael's aid may offer a temporary reprieve from the monster infestation, we must not ignore the potential consequences of accepting his help. His motives are veiled in darkness, and we cannot afford to be deceived by his grand gestures."

Councilor A:"Your Majesty, your highness Princess Rubia, with due respect,Bael's assistance could bolster our defenses and provide much-needed relief to our beleaguered kingdom. We must seize this opportunity to strengthen Gemmera's position and safeguard our people."

Councilor B:"With all due respect, Your Majesty, we must consider the long-term ramifications of aligning ourselves with Bael. We must be careful of this Bael. It won't do good for us if this outsider interferes in this Internal Issue."

Carlos: Then what do you suggest we do, Councillor B? With the crystals I have somehow brought, it will barely be enough to put a sizable dent on the increasing monsters. And the first One to feel the Chaos of the monster outbreak would be you, whose Territory is close to the mines.

This statement effectively stopped what ever B was going to spout.

George: Then Carlos, should we accept 'his' help?

Carlos:"Indeed, Your Majesty, Princess, esteemed councilors. Bael's offer of assistance is fraught with uncertainty. While we don't know what his true intentions are, we should know that his help could save many lives. This Crystal given by him, has the power to Put a barrier on the mines for a limited time until his Arrival.

Gowlard: Are you sure Sir Carlos? That this crystal doesn't contain any other spell that may be disastrous for us?

Carlos: No, Head warrior. I have thoroughly checked this during my return journey and I have not found any enchantments other that a very powerful Barrier spell.

King George V: "Very well Carlos.I shall accept His help  trusting of your words. But We must proceed with caution and weigh the risks carefully. Our kingdom's future hangs in the balance, and we cannot afford to make hasty decisions in the face of uncertainty."