Fights on Different Fronts

*Clank!* *Clang.* *CLINK!* *Boom!* *....Boom!!*

While Victor and Armin were fighting in their own separate space, Victor's Direct subordinates and Kibou group along with Ari were fighting inside the forest a few hundred meters in.

Constant sounds of metals clashing and occasional magic explosions occured.
On the side of Riku, he was having trouble matching Will's speed and his experience were far better than Riku's.

But the Advantage Riku held was that he held the superiority in durability and vitality which were strengthened by him being a vessel of a lesser spirit.

After a few more clashes both created distance between them as if coming to an agreement.

Will: I must say, your marksmanship is quite remarkable for your age. Truly worth of being called the Rising Hero. Perhaps you're a swords genius even.

Riku: Thanks for the compliment but I can't take the genius title, it belongs to my friend Haku.

Will: Hoho? That other guy fighting Bilo huh? I didn't notice he had any swords on his hands though.

Riku: He is able to materialize swords matching his desires and situations. 'A Unique skill: Swordmaker, a perfect skill tailored for a sword enthusiast like him'

This Unique Skill allowed the user to form and materiaze any type of sword he wanted with added effects. This effects could range from a simple unbreakable enchantment to a powerful explosion attack.

The only drawback of this skill is that it requires the User's Magicules to create said sword, thus the more complex enchantments it uses the more Magicules it needs. Consequently the user must completely understand the functionality and theory of said sword and enchantments he wishes to put on it.

Although it has a number of restrictions but with increased Magicule quantity and perfect understanding of enchantments and swords a person can become truly powerful with it.

Will: Interesting, maybe I should have taken him instead of you in this fight. Well no use crying over spilt milk, you are not bad yourself.

Riku: You too, by far you are the most difficult opponent I have encountered.

----

*Clank!* *Ting!* *Clang.*

With sounds of a sonorous metal hitting a non-sonorous, three figures were fighting their own battle. Two of them seemed to be wielding swords of different sizes and the other they were fighting held a large Hammer of exaggerated proportion.

In Common Sense, the hammer might have already broken the Swords and ended the fight. But contrary to that, whenever the figures clashed, the swords would either completely block the Hammer's strike or skillfully be deflected.

The more they fought the more intense it got, there was lesser talks going in between them compared to Will and Riku's fight.

The Hammer Wielder jumped back and with a grin started the conversation, planning to get some info.

Bilo: I never thought, a sword could counter my Hammer strikes. You guys are strong, especially you miss. If you didn't use magic occasionally, I would have guessed you to be a Beserker.

A berserker was a term used for individuals who specialized in using their brawn and strength in battle, overwhelming their enemy with it to secure victory.

This Miss, who was called Ari by that person who is fighting his boss, was certainly strong. Whenever he clashed with her swords it felt like she could break boulders with her punches. And not to mention the occasional thunder and fireball strikes, his instincts screamed at him never to make contact with that, least he does instantly.