Bandits!

Bael Pov:

??: That's all there is about those Black Bandits.

Bael: I see, Thank you for the info GuildMaster Robin.

Robin: It was my duty afterall so no need to thank me Armin-Dono.

Bael: Then, I will return to my carriage. I will want my team of this.

Robin: Certainly Armin-dono, We'll also be preparing for the ambush.

With that I exited their carriage to reach mine. If you didn't guessed it already, then let me clear your doubts.

Armin is me and Ari is Aria, the Sentinel's Commander. After hearing that there were some activities going on related to the Forest which was right next to my territory, I had to look into it.

So, I disguised ourselves as wandering adventurers and registered in the guild.
Now, how did we became A ranked you might ask? Well it's simple really, just some mind magic and a bit of reality was all it took for us to get this rank. Then why not higher you might think. Because A-rank is the most suitable point for us to start as adventurers, as we get more famous and our deeds get known by more people then it won't be long before we climb the higher ranks.

The current guild is not that developed as seen in the Time Rimuru went to Ingrassia,
You could say the infrastructure was just getting laid so is joining the guild was a matter of going to the kingdom's capital and registering.

Whereas in the future, for higher ranks you had to visit the headquarters and possibly encounter the Grandmaster that was Yuuki Ka-something-ku. The less I meet people like him at my plan's development phase the merrier. I don't want to swat flys all day around rather then doing something productive.

In the beginning i thought about doing this quest alone with Ari but surprisingly I encountered four young Japanese looking people so I had to Introduce myself.
In my original life, I was not a Japanese and then in the OverLord Earth, I didn't get the feel of being a Japanese because it didn't matter in that world really.

The Giant Conglomerate of Companies run the entire world, there culture and tradition meant nothing infornt of Work and Sucking their employees dry. *Sigh* If I ever get a skill that makes me world travel then the first world I will be visiting is that Earth and Blowing that place up to kingdom come.

Anyways, enough of this past monologuing
I just wanted to meet some Japanese people for the first time and here we are now.

I learnt they were summoned by Leon in his search of his best friend. They were quite lucky in my opinion, did not get the fate as Shizue, thinking of...should I save her?

Does she bring any benefit to me though?
..none...then let's make Rimuru grant her last wish.

Along the journey I learnt of many things about them. The fact that they were from a timeline where YouTube already existed meant they were most likely from the 21st
Century.

Should I make them join me?...Again with the case of if it brings any benefit to Deudenia then No...other than them being interesting and being Japanese, I have no real reason.

Maybe of they show their worth then I could reconsider. I have yet to see their skills.
Could they have gotten any unique skills?
If so then Leon shouldn't just abandon them.
Or he just didn't want it and was too busy sim- *cough* finding his Best friend.

Now onto the Black Bandits case.....*sigh* they're too weak really. Even without me, such a large group of Adventurers with A and B ranks will be enough to capture them.

It might just need some sacrifices though. But now that I am here, I should use this opportunity to show off.

Reaching the carriage by the time My thought acceleration processed all this thoughts. I told everything Robin told me about. Robin huh? If he started Robin' the Nobles wearing a Hood and giving the loot to the poor he might just fit that character.