Adventurers?

Time skip-6 Days later
Bael Pov.

Almost a week has passed since I have acquired this land, which I have named New Orion.

During this period many things have happened. Some welcome and some.... annoying.

First off, as I had expected my estate is not a
Ghost town like Ainz had to go through. Infact only a select few who were 'sympathatic' of the 'great Gildard-Sama' "left" the town.

They mostly came from the personal army Gildard kept who "peacefully went away".

Most were grateful for what I had done. They knew that if the monster had breached the mines, then the first town they'd attack was this one. And hearing that I was the one to save them, they were happy to be under my rule.

As for the Merchants, not much changed form there, I gave the task of dealing with them to Rhombus since as a Marionette Master, he will be a better choice for such things.

Next was the Harem thing...er...I decided to just give them a choice, to go to their family or stay here and work for me.

The Head Wife Lissa and most of them decided to return home since almost all of them were forced to marry Gildard. So they had no attachment to this place.

As for the remaining few, I decided to give them work of minor management, like managing crops of one village each. They were quite happy with it since they were orphans or slaves in the past.

The lands were quite big, so there was almost 15 medium sized Villages scattered around and 30 more small sized ones.
All in all the population was about 50k.

Next was the financial reports, since the Gilded House was a Marquise rank and their territory also covered the major road of the mine, you could say they were loaded.

The treasury was the size of three warehouses and all the corners were filled to the brim with goldcoins, jwellerys and armors.

On the back there was a door which lead to a smaller but spacious rooms where some magic items like necklace, dagger were placed. This must be where the Monster's Bane was kept because of the Armor Stand at the back with the Missing Armor.

And this was where all the good stuff ends. And the annoying stuff begins, first would be the Adventurers. Since the Mutual-aid-Guild was an independent Organisation, subservient to only the western council, It had branches in all nations, even the Holy Kingdom had a branch.

Their was a Branch in New Orion too. The Adventurers of which were in better terms not quite appreciative of my, a monster's, rule.

So, some of the B+ ranked Parties gathered and challenged me like I was the final boss of some game.
Huh, as if. I let Aria it deal with them. After that most of the Adventurers who had connections here stayed and all other ran away.

Next came the Nobles. Those nobles who surrounded by territory and even beyond sent messengers to invite me for a 'tea party' who were promptly driven out by my Dragons flying over the skies.

Oh! And this also helped with patrolling the areas so now the roads are much safer than before, leading to more merchants passing my territory.

During this time I also talked with the King and we entered an Alliance. Where, If the party were in any need of national threat then the other will send help.

I also added a clause where My nation can have trade rights and tax free trades.
This was only onesided because the King knew he had nothing of value to give and I was offering to sell goods to him so it was accepted.

This was the main agreement, there were some small things and loopholes but let's forget that part shall we?

-----