The Hunters Get Hunted

Side note: NPC: Talking
NPC: 'Thinking'
???: Unknown guy speaking whose name is unknown.

✷✷✷✷✷✷✷

3rd pov:

A few hours have passed after the Adventurers formed a plan to ambush the Bandits. It was almost time for the sun to set and darkness to cover the world.

Meanwhile in the Bandit Encampment.

The Place was bustling with activity as people went about from one tent to another delivering weapons supplies, some sharpening their weapons and some forming groups gathered around bonfires chatting away.

Bandit A: Hey, I heard that those adventurer groups have beautiful women with them?

Bandit B: Me too, I hope leader can spare some for us too.

Bandit C: Don't be stupid, by the time they are finished not even crumbs will be left behind.

Bandit B: You're right, it seems we are too weak to even have happiness here.

Bandit A: *sigh* yeah

Bandit D: Oi, I heard that Boss is almost at the rank of special A?

BanditA: Me too, if he truly became a Special A ranked then maybe we can take control over this small country.

Bandit B: Yeah! We'll be the rulers of this lands and then we'll have all the women we like.

Bandit D: Hahaha! Let's toast to this dream together!

Bandits A B C : Yeahhh!!

--------
Unbeknownst to any of these bandits, a kilometre away hidden behind the bushes shrouded by Darkness and utilising [Perfect Unknowable] Team Golden Tear was observing them.

Armin: They are quite a lively bunch huh? Casually talking about capturing slaves and laughing.

Armin and Ari with their superior physical constitution could perfectly hear them from such a distance away.

Ari: If you command My Lord, then I will wipe them away instantly.

Armin: Let's not do that Ari, I want to see the capability of Team Kibou. If they are worth recruiting or not.

Ari: I don't understand my Lord, they seems to be weak to me.

Armin: It's not about their physical or magical capabilities but if they have any interesting Skills. I hope you remember what I said that time?

Ari: Absolutely My Lord, your every words are engraved in our minds. How could I forget it?

Armin: *chuckles* Right... let's listen for more information. The others should be arriving soon.

Armin and Ari reached this place much earlier then the rest because they wanted to gather more information and they were given the task to create a distraction among the Bandits so that the rest could take advantage of the Chaos to launch the assualt.

Ari: Cheh, Keeping you waiting for this long and even ordering you with such a menial task. I want to shred them to pieces those Insufferable-

Armin: W-well, it is needed for my plans so don't do anything without my permission okay?

Ari: Yes!

Armin: '*sigh* crisis averted'

--------

As Armin struggled to hold Aria from doing something regrettable, we move towards the tent where the leaders of the Bandits were present.