The Situation

Carlos Pov.

It has been two Days since we left the coast of Gemmera. We are almost halfway on our route to The Death Lands.

Our King George, understanding the Importance of our mission, allocated A fleet from the Kingdom's Navy. To protect the transport ships from pirates.

We only have a Small Navy because given our small Coastal Territory, much focus was given on Land Military.

Still our Navy was quite strong, and the fleet the King provided us with was from the best the kingdom had.

With 2 Large Galleys to transport the Magicule Crystals which were surrounded by 9 Frigates, two on the rear, two on the sides each and three on the front in a Triangular formation.

I was standing on the starboard of a 2nd Rate ship called the Ruby. I was watching the abnormally calm waves of the ocean.
Alongside me was the caption of this fleet, Captain Rodgers.

Carlos: Captain, what do you think about the weather?

Rodgers: Sir Carlos, as much as i want to say that the Calm Ocean is good for us, I can't help but worry what Tsunami this Calm waves might give us with.

He was right, although anyone would be happy about the situation we were in But we both were aware that this was abnormal. Any sane sailor who have sailed in this region could tell you this.

The waters near the Continent of Death Lands was a True Danger Zone of The Ocean.

Due to the massive magicule radiated from the continent any monster near it would mutate and grow at an unprecedented rate.

Even an E rank CatEel might become an A rank sea monster if given enough time here.

Because of this there were a danger of encountering such sea monsters. But such things have not happened to us since our journey. Which worries me, you don't know what kind of Sea Creatures you might encounter in this sea.

I don't know which God Of The Sea is looking over us, but if you are True then please help us overcome the danger our kingdom is in.

Because of the Magicule Density anyone going near the continent might suffer severe cause of Magicule Poisoning and Stepping foot on it was not even worth mentioning.

So except for the crew Manning the ships both the Galleys were half filled with my Worker Golems. I can control them to remotely gather the crystals we needed.

This was the plan I came up with to mine the crystals there and then the crystals would be retrieved and stored in the Galley that would be manned by the golems after reaching the continent.
This expedition will take atleast two weeks to complete.

Unfortunately I have to leave the Golems there since the Galley might not be able to bear the weight of both the Crystals and The golems which took only to be filled halfway to reach the holding capacity of the ship.

I could also use this opportunity to see if the magicule density changes any of the golems.

Such were my thoughts as our fleet sailed nearer to the continent which we decided to be our answer to the crisis our kingdom was going through.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Finally the Third day has arrived, we are reaching close to the continent now.

Me and the captian was inside his cabin discussing and revising the plans when I sensed a large magicule clump a distance away from us reaching rapidly.

I quickly stood form my chair and rushed outside to observe the situation with the Caption following me to the starboard.

Carlos: Captain!! I just sensed a creature underwater approaching us rapidly form the west, urgently inform the ships to be ready for battle!!.