Adventuring!

This week! On TTIRATO, our Isekaied-from-Japan-Group is Approached by two adventurers who claims to be from a far away land. They now join hands to complete the quest given by the King along with a large group of Adventurers.

Continue:-

Narration(3rdpov):

After the two parties introduced themselves, Armin asks a question.

Armin: I had a question, if you don't mind. Are you Otherworlders?

Riku: Otherworlders?

Armin: People who got summoned from another world are referred to here as otherworlders.

Hearing this, the group visibly tensed up. During the first year of them getting Summoned in this world the only thing they experienced was fear and suffering. So hearing that someone was inquiring something which they were, made them feel cautious.

The thought of , what if we Agreed to his question and he starts thinking bad of us?went through their minds. They had heard some larger kingdoms holding rituals to summon people like them, only to be enslaved and used.

Even though they suffered at the hands of Leon, they were infact a little grateful that he let them go and even giving them a chance to live long. This thoughts of fear, anxiety and a hint of wariness was easily seen through by the two individuals.

Armin: Ah, I am sorry to ask this if it's inappropriate. But you see i happened to be friends with a guy who was an Otherworlder
Whose name sounded like yours. So, I couldn't help but ask.

Riku: 'A friend?...then, There should be no need to worry right?'

Hearing that Armin had a friend somewhat relieved them, since if they had a friend like us then surely they won't be hostile to us right?

Riku: Um..yes, we are otherworlders. We come from a country called Japan.

Armin: Japan, huh?

Tsuzu: Hey, Armin-san, we gave you so much info, what about you guys? Where do you do guys come From?

Armin: Hahaha, Tsuzu -san, we really come from a Far away place. Maybe I will tell you after we finish this quest.

Tsuzu: Hey! No fair!!

"Hahaha"

At the antics between Tsuzu and Armin, her friends could not help but laugh. But seeing Armin's companion not even moving an inch of her face quickly made the mood awkward.

Armin: Ah, don't mind her. She is just quite shy. You'll get used to it.

Them: 'She doesn't look shy though!?'
It was true. The look Ari had was equivalent to saying "I am annoyed by your mere presence, go and dig yourself a hole and suffocate in it"

As time went by and the sun rise high above the sky, the doors to the Guild Opened letting out the Guildmaster Robin and His Secretary Ria.

Robin: I hope you all have prepared for the journey. We will use the carriages provided by the Kingdom. Before we venture out I have a few things to say. First off, you guys should know your own strengths, so don't run off fighting things way over your capabilities.
Next is that I don't wanna see anyone playing dirty, if I see any of you doing just that, you best believe you will be waking up in the Infirmary with your Hands and Legs at your lap, If you survive to have any that is.

Hearing the casual threat, everyone started to sweat drop a bit. Thinking that this GuildMaster of theirs seems a bit too Harsh today doesn't he?

Robin: Alright then, let's go!