Progress

Bael Pov

It has been a day since Deudenia has been transported to the Cardinal World.
According to my guardians, their floors are completely normal and everything is working as they should. If we put the fact that the Castle is now a lot more livelier than when is was in the game.

Now that everything inside the castle has stabilized, Shah el Ru and Elizabeth has started ordering their servants to resurrect the dead to Undead.

I have told them to focus on higher levels from 30 to 50. For these they are using
[Raise Undead: Skeleton Knight]
[R.U:Death Knight] [R.U:Vampire Count]
Spells in their Maximize Magic Triple Chain Summoning variation for efficiency.

Now the castle is Surrounded by various Undead and Vampires which will serve as a Good Defence for Averagely powerful enemies like Clayman and Carrion's forces.

I also decided to summon Dragons and wyverns for the sky defence. Although they are of the 50 to 60 range with a few being level 75, people like Millim could easily end them.

All in all, there is progress and till now everything is going smoothly....untill....

{Lord Bael, there is a Figure with High Density Magicule approaching rapidly from the North}

From the North huh.. most definitely Guy or Velzard, right?

{Yes, the person is Guy Crimson. With his speed, it is estimated that he will reach in 13 minutes}

That fast? We'll that's Guy for you. The oldest and probably the strongest Demon Lord.

[Message: Adrigal]
"Yes my lord?"
"Adrigal, I have a very important task for you.
Meet up with Yama and Elizabeth and stay at the Entrance. We have a VIP guest that will be arriving soon.He will arrive in 12 minutes so make haste"

"Understood My Lord" Adrigal's serious voice was heard followed by me ending the Call.

MEDUSA: My Lord ,is this VIP....
Bael: Yes Medusa, it is what I told you guys beforehand.

At the time of me explaining things about this world, I also told them that I was not truly Invincible here and there may or rather are Beings which could end me....though I doubt they took it to heart or not.
But I put on a protocol where if I were to say that anyone is a VIP then that person is very strong and could be disadvantagous for us to be their enemy and we should maintain a friendly nature. That's why Adrigal was serious when she heard the term.

Bael: Make preparations and put the Castle on high alert, if anything happens ,we will use the Throne's Ability to Teleport the Castle away.

Yes, my Throne has some powerful abilities and this is one of them, but it can be used only once every 5 years. Actually in-game it was 5 weeks but this world balanced it's the power .

Medusa: Understood My Lord.

Now then, let's meet Our Neighbour Demon Lord shall we...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

3rd Pov

As Deudenia was Scrambling to prepare to make contact with the first resident of this world who was fortunately or unfortunately was the Pseudo-Guardian of this world.

Guy was fast approaching the continent called Death Lands. This was the continent where he and Milim fought a Millennia ago, when Milim went on her Rampage where the local kingdom killed her beloved pet and friend Dragon which then she evolved into the 2nd True Demon Lord but her rage consumed her and she continued destroying everything she saw untill it went over the limit and Guy had to step in to stop her.