Prolouge

You may not know me right now and that's okay because my purpose here is to introduce to you this world. This world inhabits multiple creatures of many origins and most importantly many gods. We have a few minor gods such as Sylvie, Emery and Keane. However, those aren't their god names. Their god names are Hermes, Aphrodite and Ares retrospectively. More importantly, we have the big 3. The ones that could shatter the earth with one fell swoop. Meet Clement, also known as Hades. Holden, also known as Poseidon. And finally, the god of gods...
Riley, also known as Zeus.
Now these big 3 made a pact one day in which Poseidon, Zeus and Hades vowed they would never have kids as their offspring would be too powerful for mankind alone to deal with and will result in the destruction of earth but spoiler alert, they all had a kid at least once and the odd thing is that they were all born on the same year. The next big 3 to follow along their parents, however, is quite underwhelming. We will be following these kids into their life path. Will there be sacrifice and death or laughing and magic rainbows? You'll have to read along to find out. Also just thought I'd say... I was Hermes all along. Alright bye!