Chapter 8 - Godly Altercation

Kieran's Perspective

We camped out in the battle room for around 5 days now, making use of the brief luxury we have. Today was the day the gods were going to fight and we couldn't do anything about it. We had put together all the pieces of the elaborate puzzle. We found all 3 of the weapons and yet here we are stuck in a hole. We failed.

Chuuya's Perspective

I woke up around a day ago to the same room we had started in. A room void of colour with the only redeemable factor being the comfort of it. I've started losing track of day and night and I'll be honest I doubt we'll make it out. We'll be stuck here for the rest of our days unless Hade's wins that big war which is happening tomorrow. The seconds are just passing while we're rotting away.

Victor's Perspective

I've spent days trying to get out of this shithole with Kieran and I'm not telling them but I've figured something out. Tomorrow is the war and this is the room the war will take place. We still have a chance to beat our quest and none of the rest of us know it. My main hope is that this hard work wasn't for nothing. I quite enjoyed this road trip with them and I don't want it to go to waste. But either way, atleast we tried to help. Atleast if we die, we have our glory in Camp Half Blood and will be remembered.

Narrator's Perspective

The group where stuck in this place for 5 days already and little did they know, tomorrow was the day of the war.

*The Next Day*

Kieran's Perspective

We woke up today to a loud bang. Weapons were placed around the arena and Aphrodite was standing in front of us, clearing the area. That's when Hades came down from the hole.
"Hey Aphrodite, what the fuck is my kid doing here?" He said. It was clear he didn't want us to be here but why?
"I need you to get him ready for war. I can't fight Zeus and Posideon by myself." What the fuck!? He wants to use me for his little war game. Wait, I don't want to die. Please. He proceeded to put Hade's Helm onto my head and then lead me into a room off the side of the main room.

Victor's Perspective

Posideon was the next to come down the hole and he practically said the exact same thing as Hades. He said that he needed me for war but he decided to say that I was his only hope. I'm pretty sure he's older and wiser than me but sure why not? Traumatise a kid because you can't be bothered to settle an argument properly. He chucked me Posideon's Trident and lead me off to a different room.

Chuuya's Perspective

I watched the other two get dragged away as I just sat and watched. "I wouldn't worry too much. Zeus is normally late anyways" Aphrodite uttered under their breath. We need to stop this war from happening but how? That's when it all clicked. All we had to do was fight back.

*A couple hours later*

Zeus eventually came down the hole and without uttering a single word, threw me Zeus's Wrath. It was clear he knew what he wanted and he knew I knew what he wanted. Everyone attended their battle stations and I could see the fear in Kieran and Victor's eyes. Aphrodite stood in the middle with a gun, and once it was fired, the battle will commence
3...
2...
1...

Narrator's Perspective

The bullet was propelled out of its chamber and a deafening sound echoed across the arena. All 3 gods began charging at each other with their powers shining from their hearts. The battle carried on for hours, and many deaths occurred but at this moment, all was still. Kieran and Chuuya stood side by side with both of their powers being used simultaneously and that's where we see the beams that were produced be merged together to form a dazzling glow. Each god knew what this meant. One by one they all left and the room was as silent as a mouse.