Chapter 3 Part 2 - Questionable Quest

Kieran's Perspective

There's nothing like summer in the city. You end up travelling for 4 hours just to realise you have no idea where you're going and you're in front of some random house with a bunch of realistic garden gnomes. And do you wanna guess why we're in this scenario? Because fucking Chuuya needed a piss.
*knock knock*
"Come in, whoever's there" Said an attractive voice. Surely, a person with a voice of such quality can't look ugly. Right? As soon as we walk in, there lays a massive buffet presented neatly.
"I was going to give my friends the buffet but they didn't show up so maybe you can try some. Especially you, Son of Hades." The woman says as she slowly appears from behind the door frame. Can't lie, she is fit. Would smash. Though, there's something that seems a bit suspicious with them. I mean they have this weird cover over their face and they seem to know too much about us. Wait a goddamn second. What if she's Part of greek mythology? What if she's-

Chuuya's Perspective

This lady seems like a lovely old person but for some reason Kieran's begging us to leave, like excuse me, I haven't had a buffet since last Christmas as I've been at Harvester most days. Though, I'm really curious about why Kierans trying to get us to leave.
"That's fucking Medusa" he whispered into my ear. Shit. And now look, she's on to us being on to her. Lets just run into her basement as she's blocking the door out. I run and run down the stairs as I see more and more statues surround me. I then see her following Kieran. Jesus Christ I hope he's okay.

Kieran's Perspective

I hear footsteps behind me. I've got to keep running, running faster and faster. I can't stop. I won't stop. I get closer and closer to the truth about my dad and as the final truth comes rushing down, that's when I have to die. No. I can't let this happen. Woah, what's happening to me? I can feel myself burning up. What the fuck!

Narrator's Perspective

The room becomes swallowed in a light so bright it almost blinds our other two hero's. During this, you can see something reminiscent of a blade yet its made of the hottest type of fire known to God's. The Underworld's fire. It slices Medusa's head clean off and all the statues begin to slowly morph into the beings that once where. That's when the light dims down. We can now see Kieran is laying, passed out next to Medusa's head and a mysterious helmet. This mysterious helmet, being Hades Helm. Victor and Chuuya decide the best way to dispose of Medusa's head is mailing it through Hermes to Mount Olympus, in order to let the gods dispose of it properly. We then cut to Hermes in an elevator.

Sylvie's Perspective

These kids are really stupid. I mean mailing a serious weapon to some gods so they end up thinking you're trying to kill them.
"Well, you're not going to believe this. Some kids decided to mail you Josh's head"
"Was Josh that person that I turned into a girl, cheated on my wife with and then when my wife found out I turned him into Medusa?"
"Yes, Riley. Yes"
"Those bitches."