Chapter 3 Part 1 - Overwhelming Sensation

Chuuya's Perspective

I know it seems a bit weird for me to be talking like this. Normally. Heart to heart. But I didn't actually expect to be Zeus's son. I'm meant to be some rich selfish prick who thinks they deserve everything and not someone who actually needs a large amount of responsibility in their role. And Kieran being the son of Hades? That makes us enemies now right? I don't know what to do and I just can't process this right now. I'll just keep putting on my selfish little attitude and power through life as it is. I'll be fine as I am. Let's just get on with it.

Kieran's Perspective

Me? I'm the son of Hades. God of the underworld. Known for all evil. I don't know what to say. I don't fit as evil, do I? I thought I was doing good. I always help people when they need help. I mean I'd certainly help that Centaur if she was stuck. It's obvious I've never done anything wrong. Unless, everything I do is wrong... What if I'm the reason everyone fails their tests in my class? What if I'm the reason that nobody I know becomes successful. What the fuck am I meant to do? Maybe I should just swallow this guilt I have and use the power I have for good. I could be successful in my role as the future of this camp. So I'll help anyone who needs it.

Victor's Perspective

After that ceremony, I got called in by the Camp director about something. And it was certainly something. Apparently due to the godly weapons being lost, the Big 3 were going to have a fight, a huge one up on Mount Olympus. It is said that if this fight sees through then not only will gods fall but the whole world will end up dying, reduced to atoms. So, our job is to retrieve Zeus's Wrath, Posideon's Trident and Hade's Helm and give them back to their rightful owner. However, they said if I choose to go, I must choose two others to embark on this quest with me. Three people finding three weapons for three gods. So I agreed. I mean why wouldn't I? I finally get to meet my dad and not some random person who poses as them. Now you're probably wondering who I chose to go with me. I chose Kieran, Son of Hades and Chuuya, Son of Zeus. "I mean it can't be a coincidence that all 3 forbidden children arrived to Camp at exactly the same time so obviously the gods and fate in general have set a plan for us so it's either we go or no-one survives" I told my cabin.
"Fine but you owe me a soda" replied Kieran, monotone.
"I love road trips with family so I bet it'll be hardly different" replied Chuuya, satisfied with Camp Half Blood for once. Thank fuck they actually wanted to go.