Chapter 1 Part 2 - Hade's Helm

Kieran's Perspective

You've heard from that rich spoiled kid so now it's my turn. I bet he said something like "My father is the god of all gods clearly, I mean why else would I be this rich?" or something really corny like that. I swear sometimes he needs to understand that not everyone has it so easy. Anyway, this is how I got to Camp Half Blood. It was a cold and treacherous night and the moon began to glow a shade of blue. Legend has it that on blue moon's gods are more susceptible to danger and death. And I suppose their right because on this night, a large flock of Harpies began to swarm my house killing my mother. And they almost got me too. That was until a centaur came to rescue me, she was mad fit by the way. She took me as far into camp as she could before more Harpies came and took her away. I just wish I could see her again. And also, when at Camp, they said that "I had to find out my godly parent while waiting and and for now I had to wait in a room with the unclaimed which is only 3, including you." Wait, if I'm in love with a centaur am I a furry or too horny? I'm sure I'll find out at some point. Oh, now you're probably asking why I miss her more than my mother and it's because why love my mother when I could have a girlfriend that's both cute and powerful. And you better not say I'm weird for that.