Chapter 4 - Slaying the Dark Heart

Chuuya's Perspective

I knew I should have just pissed in the woods. I mean now look at me. I'm on a basically broken train which shouldn't even be running in a bathroom where the water keeps spilling out the toilet bowl trying to have one. I mean Jesus Christ. My home is so much better than here, bigger as well. Though, on a serious note, did you guys see what Kieran did to Medusa? He used some like magic powers and cut their head off. What if we all have powers like that? I'd obviously be the strongest as the son of Zeus.

Victor's Perspective

On this train currently, there is me, Chuuya, Kieran and this weird man. I think they said their name was Daniel? They came onto the train around a few stops after ours with a dog cage though inside looks completely black, as if it was a void.
"You know I've heard all about you pesky children." Whispered Daniel. "The children of the Big 3. Now you probably don't know, but my job involves getting rid of you guys and your parents. So I'll let you run before he gets you." The crate begins to shake slowly getting more and more violent until the door pops open. A lions head pops out followed by a shark head and a falcon head.
"I think that's our queue to start running" Said Chuuya.
"Good idea" Kieran replied.
So we started running and running, eventually ending up at a bridge. And so there we stood, surrounded by water with a 10 foot beast in front of us. And that's not even including the threat of the King of all monsters, Daniel. The beast edges closer and closer ready to pounce and the scorpion tail begins to rise. I need to save my friends. I must save my friends.

Narrator's Perspective

As the scorpions tail began to fall directly onto Kieran and Chuuya, the waves began to move, almost being manipulated into one spot. A sudden jet of water then shot the beast's tail causing it to fall into the water. As most should know, the Chimera's one weakness is water as it is said that it lightens the black heart. Though, some do say that on rare occasions, the dark heart can be so dark it out weighs the light. Corrupting it. Though, this isn't one of those occasions.

Kieran's Perspective

Oh my god. That was sick! And wait a second. Is that the Trident? We got the fucking Trident! We're so close to figuring out this puzzle but there is just one missing piece. I'd argue the most important piece. Zeus's Wrath. The Bolt. Whatever you want to call it. Whoever has the bolt has to be strong, stronger than anyone we have seen before. And there Daniel goes disappearing beneath the earth. Wait, under the earth as in the Underworld. What if Hades has the bolt? What if my dad is the one causing these fights. Jesus, I thought Chuuya would be the only one with Daddy issues.