Chapter 1 Part 3 - Poseidon's Trident

Victor's Perspective

And now, finally time for the most important godly son. My name is Victor and I'm the son of some unknown god. Now the way I got to Camp Half Blood was much different compared to the rest. That's because I didn't even plan to come. Me and my girlfriend were sat in a room playing some weird lie detector game and that's when I found out she cheated on me. So I ran. Ran far away until I got home and saw no-one there. I checked every single room and found no-one. Not a single skin cell which is odd because my mother is disabled and can't use her legs. Plus, we live in a flat with no other way down aside from stairs so she can't leave. So what the fuck was I meant to do other than search for her? However on my way to her, I discovered something. Camp Half Blood. Covered in cabins and much more and filled to the brim with people. Before I could even run, I was pulled into the office with the heads of the Camp and told I was some random gods kid. So I asked the obvious question and said "Which god?" And they had the audacity to say they don't know and I had to "Wait for someone to claim me." Like, bitch, let me leave if I have no purpose here. I don't wanna be known as Mr Unclaimed. But hey, atleast I get to have a cabin to just me and someone else.