s i x

"You really look like you know what you're doing," Scott said as he watched Bella pick up the different balls and test which one would be better for her

"Used to bowl with my dad all the time. When was the last time you bowled?" she asked him

"Uh, at a birthday party," he said as she smiled at him, taking her ball and walking back to her seat.

"When I was eight" he mumbled.

Pearl stood next to Stiles as he picked out a ball. "I'm really sorry by the way" she mumbled.

"For what?" he asked.

"For my sister practically forcing you to come," she said.

Stiles picked up the ball he wanted as he looked at her. "She didn't force me to come. I wanted to. Did you not want to?" he asked.

"No. I mean yes. I did it's just...I mean we went to that party together and then we kissed and then that was it. I wasn't really sure if you even liked me" she said, pretending to look at the bowling balls.

"Are you serious? I like you. A lot actually. I mean I wanted to kiss you again...at the game" he said.

"Why didn't you?" she asked.

"Nervous, I guess," he said, a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Guys! We're starting!" Lydia called. Pearl looked back over at the different balls and had no idea which one to pick. Her dad usually got one for her. She was terrible at bowling.

"Need help?" Stiles asked, noticing the panicked look in her eyes.

She nodded, completely embarrassed. "I guess now is a good time to tell you I have no idea what I'm doing," she said.

"It's okay. I can help you. I'm actually pretty good" he said as he handed her the ball.

"You're a lifesaver" she sighed as they walked over to the rest of the group.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Zoe sat on the couch, dozens of books sprawled out around her. She went through more of her parents' things and found tons of books on fairies and fairy magic.

She was hoping there might be something in there to help her with learning how to pinpoint specific memories.

She still had faith that the Hale house had actual memories of her parents, or at least her mom, that she needed to see.

But the last time she was there the only thing she could pick up on was the fire. But she knew there had to be a way for her to push past those memories.

She walked over to one of the crystals she kept above the fireplace and brought it over to the table. The crystal was one that she had charged with various memories over the years.