n i n e t e e n

"It had a tail

"It had a tail. I don't have a tail" Scott said.

"You could. I mean wolves have tails. I'm sure yours will come in soon" Bella laughed as she and Scott scaled the rock climbing wall.

"I'm not growing a tail" Scott scoffed. "Ever."

Seeing her come to a small pause, Scott looked up at her. "Are you slowing down for me?"

"Maybe. I guess your superspeed also hasn't come in yet" Bella teased.

Scott scoffed, a smile on his face. "I was trying to go at a good pace for you. I was being a gentlemen" he said.

"Hmm. I think you're just slow" she laughed, before continuing to scale the wall thinking that she was leaving him behind. But when she looked over, she realized he was ahead of her.

Scott just looked down and shrugged, a cocky smile on his face. Bella rolled her eyes, before sending a rush of air past him and sending him flying down to the mat below.

Stiles laughed before he looked over at Pearl who had her eyes closed and was mumbling to herself.

"Please don't pick me. Please don't pick me."

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. I just really hate heights" Pearl sighed.

"It's not too bad. And you'll get a harness and everything" Stiles told her.

Pearl nodded, still crossing her fingers as Coach looked around. "All right. Next two. Stilinski and uh, Erica. Let's go. The wall."

Pearl let out a sigh of relief that she didn't have to go, not realizing that Erica was freaking out even worse than she was.

Stiles easily climbed the wall, getting up and down while Erica was still only a couple feet off the ground.

Hearing her hyperventilating everyone turned their attention to Erica. "Help, please" she cried through her breaths.

"Erica! Dizzy?" Coach asked. "Is it vertigo?"

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out" Lydia said.

"Lydia. Be nice" Pearl whispered.

"Erica!" Coach called out.

"I'm...I'm fine" Erica stuttered.

"Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic" Allison said.

"Wh...why does no one ever tell me this stuff? Epi...Erica, you're fine. Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you" Coach said.

Erica nodded and slowly let go of her harness as it slowly brought her to the ground.

"See, you're fine. You're on the ground" Coach said. "Shake it off. You're fine."