s i x t e e n

Pearl and Stiles raced onto the field, seeing Lydia standing there as Peter slowly approached her

"Lydia!" Pearl shouted, wishing she could move faster as Lydia's screams pierced through the air as Peter attacked, taking a bite of her side.

"No!" Pearl shouted, forming a large ball of water she hurled it at Peter and sent him flying away from her.

Pearl and Stiles ran over to Lydia who was not lying on the grass, unconscious and bleeding out.

"Oh my god," Pearl cried, not knowing what to do.

Peter growled as he stood back up, now soaking wet.

Pearl looked up, forming a sharp icicle in her hand that she tried to throw at him, but Peter swiftly caught it, crushing it in his hands.

"What do you want?" Stiles asked.

"I want to know where her sister it" Peter said.

Pearl looked at him confused, tears still streaming down her face. "What?"

"Your sister. Where is she? Wherever she is, Derek is probably with her" he said.

"I don't...I don't know. I haven't seen her all day" Pearl cried.

"Oh, come on Pearl" Peter cooed.

"She said she doesn't know alright. Just let us go" Stiles said.

Peter growled, blood dripping down his face. "Tell me!" he shouted.

Pearl scrunched her eyes closed, terrified that she was about to die as she jumped back into Stiles' arms.

"Okay, okay. Look. I think I know how to find them" Stiles said.

"How?" Peter asked.

"Their phones. They all have GPS now. So if they still have it and if it's still on...you can find him" Stiles said.

"See, that wasn't so hard. Now let's go" Peter said.

"What? No, we can't...we can't leave her here" Pearl cried.

"You don't really have a choice. You're both coming with me" Peter said.

"No! I can't-" Pearl screamed as Peter grabbed her, holding her by the throat.

"Hey! Let her go" Stiles shouted as Peter dropped her and she stumbled back into Stiles' arms.

"You can call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get" Peter said.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

Pearl sat in the back of Stiles' jeep, fidgeting with her hands as she occasionally wiped away the stray tear that fell down her cheek. The only thing that could be heard was her occasional sniffling.