Donna pov two days later

Hearing someone knocking on my door I sigh looking at the cloak I'm working on for Elora I
still need to make Faya and Rome one getting up I move to open the door.

Regina stands there blushing bright red before shoving a rag doll and flowers to me, grabbing
them out of instinct she quickly backs up smoothing her maids outfit nervously "Lady Beneviento, I'd like to take you on a date I know I'm just a maid and not really human anymore but, if you give me a chance I'd do my best to make sure you enjoy our date I think you are funny and kind, I enjoy being around you and Angie if there's even a slight chance you feel the same please give me a cha...." I reach out putting my hand over her mouth.

"Your rambling" I say softly.

Seeing her nod I drop my hand "sorry" she mumbles looking down.

"I'd like to go out with you" I say seeing her smiles at me when I answer.

"I'll take you out tomorrow afternoon" she squeaks before rushing away.

Chuckling I step back in looking at the doll seeing it's limbs are different lengths, it's body has lumps everywhere, it's made from what looks like lift over cloths along with the dress, and its missing an eye.

"What the hell is that?" Angie asks floating by me poking it.

"Regina made it and gave it to me she asked me on a date" I say smiling at the rag doll.

"She's not very good at this doll making huh" Angie says still poking it "I guess it's sweet she
tried".

I nod placing it on my bed hearing knocking Angie goes and opens it "Donna I'll need you to
handle making bedding for Sal, we may have found a way to reverse less desirable mutations".

I nod turning to look at her "when do you need this?"

"In a few weeks" she says glancing at my new doll.

Nodding I walk over to her "I'll have it done mother".

"Karl will be here tomorrow so be ready for them to argue" she says turning to leave.

I sigh when she leaves "I don't know why she likes sticking them in a room together".

"What do you think will happen on your date?"

"I don't know but I don't think she thought I would agree and has to plan something" I say softly.

"You mean she asked you out but didn't plan anything?" Angie huffs.

I nod shrugging slightly "from what I've learned she doesn't plan ahead of time".

Regina pov

Pacing the kitchen I take deep breaths trying to calm down so I can think "what's going on?"
Cassandra asks swarming in.

"I asked Lady Beneviento to go out with me tomorrow afternoon" I blurt out before covering my mouth.

Cassandra laughs looking at me "why are you freaking out?"

"I didn't plan a date I was convinced she would reject me, I don't know what to plan" I hiss
glaring at her for laughing.

She sighs rolling her eyes before grabbing my arm dragging me behind her "I should drag you with my sickle for being this stupid, but no I'm not allowed to do that anymore" she grumbles.

Reaching Bela's room she shoves the door open "Bela this moron needs help planning a date with Aunt Donna before tomorrow afternoon".

"Why do you not have something planned?" She asks looking up from her book looking bored.