Next day Regina pov

Walking the halls I turn a corner seeing that mutt maid standing with the dog pack around her as she smirks looking at me.

"Do not even think about it" I warn.

Seeing her half shift she growls at me, I tense seeing the dogs growling at me with her.

Seeing her running at me I turn taking off running forcing myself to shift for speed stumbling slightly I yowl feeling my tail bite.

Pushing myself for more speed seeing Lady Dimitrescu I charge at her, sliding under her legs raising up I keep going hearing the pack barking behind me.

Turning a corner I keep running refusing to look back and lose any ground I have.

I can feel one of them breathing on my legs before feeling another nip on leg, making me yowl again.

"Oi" I feel relief hearing Zena call out I duck behind her hissing at the dogs "go" she commands while leading me to the lab.

Getting in I drop down out of breath feeling Lady Dimitrescu pushing me "What's wrong did the rats nip your toes" she asks mockingly, I swipe at her to tired to do anything else hearing her laugh and threaten to toss me in with the maid I glare at her seeing her smirk.

Donna pov few hours later

I frown seeing Regina come in the room and drop on the bed "What happened?"

"I'm going to kill that fucking mutt bitch" she says groaning.

Moving to the bed I sit down by her "she somehow got the pack to join her in chasing me, Zena had to come help me because Lady Dimitrescu left me to deal with them alone".

I sigh shaking my head at Alcina's treatment if Regina "Oh some moroaică named Ingrid is like a living corpse now".

"What?" I ask looking at her.

"Zena used that experiment you was helping with on her it reversed her enough she's able to communicate, she looks like a fresh dead body perfectly preserve now"

Smiling I look at her "maybe soon I'll be able to use it to fix my face".

Regina sighs looking at me "you are beautiful Donna, but I know you want it reversed".

I nod smiling at her before someone knocks getting up I open it seeing Santi smiling at me "hello Lady Beneviento, I was wondering if I could speak with you" he says with a charming smile.

Nodding slowly I let him moving back to the bed "Hot guy" Angie screams floating to him sitting on his lap.

He laughs adjusting her before looking at me holding a book out "Alcina has agreed to me documenting them, I was wondering if you would allow me to document you and Angie as well?"

Opening the book I see very detailed sketches of both their human forms and second form with information about what they can do "why would you want to add me in this?" I ask nervously.

"Your power is fascinating it's not flashy like others it's subtle you don't notice it's effect till it's to late and your skill with dolls is something underappreciated, with Angie I've never gotten to interact with a sentient doll I had a chance once but I turned it down because something felt off about it, I got to looking into and it wasn't a true sentient doll it was possessed I may mess with the supernatural but I refuse to get involved with that stuff"

"What exactly do you need for this?" I ask.

"I'd like to sketch your physical appearance including any second form, see a demonstration of any powers and if possible experience it to document it properly"