I'll Do Whatever You Want

The morning came. I woke up at an empty bed. My heart sank. I felt like crying.

"Hey Lixie..." I heard your soft sweet voice behind me, instantly pulling me out of the well of despair I've fallen into. I turned to face you. "Where were you? I thought you left." "Why would I leave?" You asked with a hint of guilt creeping into your voice. "You were mad at me last night... You didn't... I..." My voice almost cracked. You sat next to me on the bed, looking solemn. "I'm sorry about last night. I was... jealous. I shouldn't take it out on you." You touched my hand gently. "I know you are more sociable and talkative and..." "Firty?" You let out a small laugh. "... and more outgoing than me." You raised your eyes to meet mine. "Forgive me?" There you were, right in front of me asking me to forgive you for making you jealous. "Only if you promise me that we do won't sleep again without kissing me first." "I promise..." "Come here, silly." You fell in my arms and hugged me tightly. "Did I hurt you?" "When?" "Yesterday... when I..." "No." I kissed you. "You just made me want you more..." I whispered in your ear. "More?" "Mmm..." I softly nibbled your earlobe. "More..." Our lips connected, slowly. "I want you even more..." I whispered against your jaw, biting softly. "So much more..." I ran my tongue along the curve of your neck, landing my mouth on the crook. You shivered in my arms. We were making out at a slow pace. You let me take the lead. After a while, you let go completely and let me ravage you. I was palming and stroking you, enjoying the sweet sounds that left your lips. You reached for my hand and guided it further down your body. "Do it, Yongbok." You whispered breathlessly. "Do what?' I asked between kisses. "I want to feel you inside me." I raised my head, caught off guard. "What?" You looked me straight in the eyes. "I want you inside me." "Are you sure?" "You are the only man I've had sex with, Yongbok. I want to feel all of you."

I admit I felt unsure about this but I followed your request, eager to make you feel my love. I repeated all the moves you made, all the things you did to me to help me relax our first time. It was a revelation to me, this side of you. How you took me, how you sighed with each thrust, how your eyes rolled back lost in the pleasure I was giving you, how you came undone under me, moaning my name, holding me almost immediately afterwards to your chest tightly, firmly, like you wanted to know I was yours to keep.

I was.

I fell on the mattress by your side, watching you. "Jinnie? How are you feeling?" You opened your eyes. There was still lust in them. "Great..." You pulled me close and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around you. We just looked at each other, each of us mentally measuring what this meant to us. You kissed me again. It was obvious you wanted to continue. I let your tongue invade my mouth, making me sigh. I felt your hands travel over my body caressing me lightly. And I felt both of us getting aroused again. "Jinnie?" I managed to say against your lips. "Mmm?" "Do you mind if we don't switch again?" You stopped and looked at me. "Why?" "It's just that..."

How could I explain to you that I was jealous of myself, of how I made you feel when I ... God, that was weird!

But you were either too kind or too perceptive. You didn't let me finish. "You want me to do all the hard work?" You asked teasingly. I nodded hiding my face in the crook of your neck, a little embarrassed. "I'll do anything you want Yongbok-ah." "Kiss me then?" You did. And it got even more heated. You moved to my neck and my chest. You left no inch of me without kissing it. You moved to my back, tracing my spine with your tongue, all the way down. I was trembling with desire and pleasure once more. "Jinnie..." I breathed hard as fuck again. "What are you doing to me?" You came up to my ear. "Get on all fours for me, baby." Your sultry voice made me shiver and I obliged immediately. You gripped my hips firmly and slid inside me. I was holding on for dear life, trying to match your hard thrusts. You placed one hand around my neck, gently. "Is this ok?" "Yes!" I shivered in anticipation. You put just a little pressure on my throat and I was seeing stars. I was lost in an onslaught of sensations. I never imagined that it would get better and better every time.

It was frantic, it was wild and unrestrained: your thrusts, my moans. We came undone together; you made sure of it once again and after you collapsed breathless next to me, glistening with sweat. "That was... something!" I managed to say. You scooted closer and hugged me. Your eyes were sparkling. "Weren't we supposed to go to an art gallery today?" I asked seeing your intentions. "Mmm, we'll go later." "Hyunjin!" I tried to scold you. "I don't want to let go just yet." You whined. "Stay here, in my arms." "I will, forever in your arms." I whispered, elated.