Chapter 1: Welcome To Hell

3rd POV:

Previously Of Hazbin Hotel: Carnage The Devil King.

When (Y/N) was walking out to somewhere else in this world and he had a flashback it is haunting at him and yes...it is pretty much that (Y/N) just felt guilty for what he was been through like a lot...become a monster...he can't seen Rose right now because it's his inner demon for what he was tries to leave right away. Then (Y/N) just tries his best to get away from the military or maybe Chris Redfield and his men were searching for (Y/N) and tries to hunt (Y/N) down for what he did is murdering those victims and innocent

(Y/N): "*Sigh* I don't know if she really worries about me." He said to himself and there (Y/N) was walking to the street of Los Angeles and he just begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world and until he went to the other way but something else make him felt paranoid...and he saw something straight front of him...like he saw there was a portal...a fire portal right in front of him.

(Y/N): "What in the..." He said and when he was about to take a step and he accidentally walk through to the portal as hell and then (Y/N) was stepped through to the portal of hell and make him was let out a screaming out and keep screaming and it was like (Y/N) is falling all the way falling down to this nightmare world.

When (Y/N) was finally land down on the ground and make him is breathing out little bit and then he just slowly got up from the ground and make him and he start to opened his eyes out and make him was surprise and seen around here...the sky...is red and dark cloud...but that was crazy...sky is blue or something with white clouds. Then (Y/N) was walking to somewhere and make him stood right there and he saw something surprise for what he seen there was a...city...and it is a huge big city as hell.

(Y/N): "What in the hell?" He asked himself.

Pentagram city.

Pentagram City, also referred to as The Pentagram, is one of the cities of Hell, and the primary setting of Hazbin Hotel.

The Pentagram is the main city from Hell in which the series of Hazbin Hotel focuses on. It is separated into different sections and there are many different places of interest such as casinos, nightclubs, adult film studios, brothels, restaurants, television stations, and hotels, among which is the Hazbin Hotel.

Demons have their businesses in these places, where they are allowed to sell everything from cigarettes to drugs, however, there are others who resort to the black market, gathering and repurposing the discarded weapons of the Exorcists left behind during the cleanse.

(Y/N): "W-What the....where the hell am I?" He asked himself and make him was start to walking toward to the Pentagram city and he was observe everything around here and make him seen something worst and yes...he just saw all everything around here like different not same like Los Angeles or New York for what he was confirmed. 

When (Y/N) was walking up there and until he was bumped into one of the demon was looks like furry and he said in rude.

???: "Hey, watch where you are going asshole!" He said to (Y/N) and make the furry was got up and he start to moving out by himself and leave (Y/N) who was stunned for what he saw...it is weird...and (Y/N) went up there and make him saw all everything around here in this city. There were bunch of demons and all everything around here and looks like demons definitely lot of demons around here and this make (Y/N) surprise for what he saw all of them here.