Chapter 19: Killing Isaac & Wizards

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When there was a secret organization building and it is really huge and all everything inside there were bunch of cyborgs were working with these boxes and then some other wizard members are females and they both just doing their own duties as soldiers. Then these female soldiers were definitely know what they are doing...they are highly trained and they can fight and even kills or eliminated Spirits by themselves.

???: "Hmmm....this is impossible...how Ellen was been defeated easily?" He asked himself and there was an middle age man he had a white hair short and dressing all black suit clothes on and he looks like the most top villain in this world and yes...he is definitely it is.

This sick son of bitch was the one who send Ellen and the other cyborgs tries to capture Princess Tohka...and turns out that failure and nobody else tries to stopped her...and she is barely strong and even she can kill those whoever stood on her way. Except for (Y/N) who was fighting these AST girls like a wild animal and he can tear with rip them all apart off and then he saw (Y/N) just brutalize killing Ellen with his bare hands and he consume her and now he know where he really is.

The middle age man name is Isaac Ray Pelham Wescott.

Isaac Ray Pelham Wescott AKA Beelzebub.

Isaac Ray Pelham Westcott (アイザック・レイ・ペラム・ウェストコット, Aizakku Rei Peramu Wesutokotto?) was the main antagonist of the Date A Live series who was first introduced in Volume 5. He was the director of Deus Ex Machina Industries.

Westcott was the director and founder of Deus Ex Machina Industries and seemed to be in control of almost everything happening around the company. He also seems to know about Shido's past, since he briefly called him Takamiya before switching back to Itsuka.

Westcott is the one responsible for minimizing the punishment for Origami as he seemed to be interested in Origami's ability to pilot the <White Licorice>. He is also obsessed about harnessing the powers of the Spirits in their "natural form", making him responsible for Tohka's transformation into her Inverse Form.

Ever since he was a child, Westcott has always had a morbid fascination with death and derived a sadistic sense of pleasure from watching the suffering of others. During his childhood, he first noticed this when burying his pet dog. When his own mother died, he felt a bizarre sense of delight watching the mournful faces at her funeral. However, he was also clever enough to understand that such feelings would isolate himself in his hometown, so he resolved to hide these feelings. After his hometown was burned to the ground, he lost this social restraint holding himself back and chose to relish rampantly in his sadistic tendencies. Westcott is also quite masochistic, deriving pleasure from his own suffering just as much as delivering pain to others. He can mourn the deaths of his loved ones while also enjoying his ability to feel such sadness in the first place. While not outright suicidal, he places little importance on self-preservation and expresses interest in the experience of death.