Chapter 25: Carnage Being Friend

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Hello, girls

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Hello, girls.~" He said to them and make them were seen (Y/N) appeared here right now and yes...(Y/N) definitely appeared here right on the time that he just save the woman and make (Y/N) was holding her in his arms.

Kurumi/Miyuki/Saya: "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both shout out in surprise with excited for what they saw (Y/N) is here right on the time and the three of them saw (Y/N) was carrying Korra in his arms and make him was look at them give them a chuckle and reabsorbed change his face to his human face.

Korra: "*O-Oh my....*" She thought herself.

(Y/N): "Hey girls....looks like I appeared here right on the time." He said to them and then (Y/N) was look back at Korra and he just introduce the girls to them.

(Y/N): "Girls, this is Korra....Korra...meet my girlfriends...Kurumi, Saya, and Miyuki." He said to her and make her was surprise to seen (Y/N) had three girlfriends here by themselves and the girl didn't know how (Y/N) tame the three beauties. But (Y/N) was explaining to her about the three girls are spirits...but (Y/N) told her that he was with them from this universe...they both are in different dimension.

Korra: "I see..." She said.

(Y/N): "In that case...we stuck here from now on...but we need to get you back to your friends." He said to her and make him change back to his Carnage's face form on and (Y/N) with the three girls are going out by themselves that they both just moving out to somewhere else in this world. Then (Y/N) was use his left hand grab Korra's leg and he is healing her up and make her was surprise about (Y/N) did something to her leg and she look up at him and she asked (Y/N).

Korra: "W-What did you do to me?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "We are healing you." He told her.

Korra: "B-B-But how-" She tries to said and (Y/N) told her.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "We will explain to you later...but first...let's find your friend first right now." He said to her and make her nod her head and then (Y/N) with the girls are walking with their own feet and they both begin to move out of this dark place and they decide to looking out for the others.