Chapter 9: Cherri Bomb (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was in the Hazbin hotel and he was sat on the office where Charlie was working up there and then the two of them are chilling little bit and (Y/N) who was sat there in the chair by himself and he just turn his head to look down at the note and paper with pictures of Rose and (Y/N)...and this make him was remembered her about the past and yes...the past for what he was remembered about her who is in the dream world where (Y/N) and her facing at the monster...Mother Miranda.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm.*" He thought himself and make (Y/N) wasn't know who was that person really is...but the man who save (Y/N) and Rose the way he pretend to be Michael...but that man is Rose's father and (Y/N) definitely know this and make him doesn't want to remembered this whole things about it all that he just did is save Rose's life and take her out of this dream world and until (Y/N) just remembered about his words 'Protect her, please...I don't want her die.' and then (Y/N) make a promise for it. When (Y/N) was heard the taps comes from Charlie and make him was turn his head to look at Charlie who was give him a smile and she said.

Charlie: "(Y/N), are you alright?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm fine...I just pretty misses her in the home." He said to her and make her was give him a sad smile little bit and then she said.

Charlie: "Surely, we will visit to the Earth anytime and soon." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Thanks, Charlie-" He said to her and make him was heard the door is knocking and then the two of them were turn their heads to look and saw...Angel...and yes...Angel came here with a happy face and make him felt relief that he saw (Y/N) and Charlie were together and then (Y/N) with Charlie seen him came here.

(Y/N): "Angel?" He asked him.

Angel: "Hey, (Y/N)....may I talk with you?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) told Charlie that it will be wait for moment and (Y/N) came to Angel and outside for the two of them were stood right there.

(Y/N): "What's up, Angel? You looks like got your other job." He said to him.

Angel: "Yeah, but that's not exactly I'm here for...but I-I-I want to thank you for everything you did to me." He said to (Y/N) and make him surprise and he remembered about this bastard...Valentino who tries to rape Angel and (Y/N) just came appeared right on the time.

In Flashback.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was walking toward to the V tower place and make him just walking up there fast as he could and then he saw the two securities demons up there.

Security 1: "Whoa buddy...this is-" He tries to said and (Y/N) punch one of them in the head smashed through like nothing and the other security demon was surprise for what he saw his friend was been killed by (Y/N) and then he felt his tendril grabbed his neck.

(Y/N): "Alright, asshole...I'm here looking for someone name is Valentino? Is he in here with Angel Dust?" He asked him and make him nod his head and then (Y/N) snapped his neck and (Y/N) came inside the building and saw many demons around here and they saw him and make him was smiled up and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, I guess...I have to kill all of you.~" He said to them.

(Y/N): "Get your hands off of him, motherfucker." He said to Valentino and make the two of them are going to do some kind of *rape* and then they heard the voice comes from (Y/N) and make them turn their heads to look at (Y/N) who was stood right there with bloody on his clothes. When (Y/N) got his red eyes glowing narrowed at the motherfucker name Valentino and yeah...he probably going to kill him and tear him apart off.