Chapter 26: Winx Fairies (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) with the three girlfriends are in the safe place and looks like kingdom...and yes...that is a kingdom for (Y/N) with the girls are going to be there by themselves and then they both were definitely going to be safe there from now on. Then (Y/N) was helping the girls out about how they are really staying there and certainly that (Y/N) just take his own seat and make him was sat there and chilling.

(Y/N): "Hmph....this is quiet kingdom for the girls really had." He said to himself.

Kurumi: "Yes, it is...I think I like it to be here...and turns out that they have lot of foods here...and this is boring about..." She said to (Y/N).

Saya: "You get the other female students who were observe at you, darling.~ But nobody...nobody else will take you away from us.~" She said to (Y/N) with a yandere on her face and then same to Kurumi too...the two of them were release the auras by themselves and then (Y/N) know this isn't good and he know the two females weren't like those bitches tries to take him away.

Miyuki: "As for me as well." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and then (Y/N) just don't know his girlfriends are going to be scariest...and yes...they both really are scariest for what (Y/N) just face before and turns out that (Y/N) doesn't want that happened to the other women who were tries to seduce at him. Then (Y/N) sigh little bit and make him was turn his head to look at the other girls who were fairies for themselves and then (Y/N) look at them like he already explain to them about what happened.

In Flashback.

After (Y/N) was told them the whole things about his own flashback past that he just sat there and chilling by himself and make him was drink the water and keep drinking it already and (Y/N) just going to sit there and having a words with the others and Fairies.

(Y/N): "So...anyway I'm not here to destroy or kidnap or anything else for what you seen about...I am not with those bad guys....Ghazang, Zaheer, Muang Hue, and Trix....the two of them are dead." He said to them.

(Y/N): "I killed the two of them like nothing...but the thing is...Trix are the only left and same to Zaheer too...so our chance to killed them or capture them." He said to them and make them were thinking about was tell the truth for what he just say out and (Y/N) was definitely right about it...but Trix and Zaheer are alive as well.

Flora: "So, what do you think? Do we trust him?" She asked them and make them were tries to think and they both don't even know what to say and they were nod their heads and make them were tries to understand for what (Y/N)'s story.

Bloom: "I think I am going to say is....trust him." She said to them and make them were surprises for what they heard Bloom said.

Bloom: "He's speak the truth and he isn't lying." She said to them and they both were look at each others and make them were nod their heads and they look back at (Y/N).

(Y/N): "So, am I free to go? Or maybe we going to stay here for longer?" He asked them.

Bloom: "You can go, (Y/N)...but thanks for your own story explain to us." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and then (Y/N) was sigh little bit and make him just got up from the seat and he was stretching himself and he turn his head to look at Korra who was stood right there and she just seen (Y/N) looks like strange, different, and broken man.

(Y/N): "Thanks for all of you believe me...and now...I would like to stay with you all....hunt Zaheer with Trix down." He said to them and make them were nod their heads and they both definitely going to join up with (Y/N) and then (Y/N) just chuckle little bit and he take his own leave right away and he is going back to the girls.

End Of Flashback.

When (Y/N) was walking in the hallway by himself and he just heading back to his own room because (Y/N) need to take his own time relax...because he was fighting many monsters and some bad guys by himself and (Y/N) killing many motherfuckers who even stood on his way. Then (Y/N) just do whatever his take is...hunt Zaheer with Trix down by himself....he's the hunter and they are his preys and yes...they are his preys.

(Y/N): "Well, I have to get inside the room and take relax." He said to himself and he went inside there by himself.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was walking inside the room and then I was surprise for what I saw it is ended up in a room with a big ass king sized bed in the room was various big and I was scratched on my ear by Bloom making me purr in surprise and pleasure I was tackled on the bed by Bloom with a lustful grin.

Bloom: "I am going to enjoy this my beloved (Y/N).~"

She took off her white jacket as well as her white shoes, her button shirt, and white pant leaving her in her sports bra and thong making me blush.

Bloom: "That blush on your face is adorable I want to see it when you are in me~"

She was grabbed by her breasts by Stella making her moan and stroked her face.

Stella: "You know you are sexy like this~ but you might want to share~" licking her face making me hard she looked at me before she took off her leather skin tight suit slowly and seductively her eyes soaked with lust she grabbed my coat jacket, and shirt before she get them off me leaving muscled chest exposed they all had nosebleeds but they were short lived when they were all naked.

(Y/N): "You know it will be better that it would be better if you all got naked."

I grabbed Bloom in a demanding kiss I felt someone tugging my pants I stripped them off leaving me in my underwear I then felt furry breasts on my back Aisha with Tecna was licking my ear and she used her claws to tear off my underwear leaving my manhood exposed making them all giggle the girls used their breasts to cover their boobs over my big cock then I heard kissing and moaning Musa and Stella were grinding on each other while making out Aisha, Tecna, and Flora were having a threesome with Kochou who was tries to slap them in the butts and make them both were moaning out.

I groaned when I felt the two of them suck on my balls and shaft I was ready to explode.

(Y/N): "I-I'm cumming~"

All the girls got into a group I released my semen on their faces making them giggle.

Flora: "Don't think we're not done yet beloved~"

She grabbed my head before I grabbed her breast and took it in my mouth making her gasp and moan in pleasure Bloom then got on her right breast and suck on it making her moan she moaned louder she saw Tecna and Musa eat her pussy she sucked on it making her moan louder her cries were cut off when Bloom with Stella made out with her violently Stella was licking her neck giving her several hickeys while Bloom with Aisha used her left hand to jerk (Y/N)'s cock while using her other hand to rubbing Maria making her bite on Flora's nipple roughly Flora felt and cum covering their faces they looked at each other before they licked off the juices sexually (Y/N) purred when he felt the other girls behind him she took me off and other girls making her pout in her kiss with other fairies.

I fucked them all out of their brains.

Each of them were screaming so louder more louder.

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

To Be Continued.